Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

lol I had that as a BTTS in a 4 fold, typical.

on other bets, chucked £57 of last nights winning on Iceland returns £111 and stuck £30 on Wycombe and Shrewsbury £30 returns £138

no joke, i literally just cashed out on that accy I had for that game (minimal amount anyway) and Coventry score lol

no joke, i literally just cashed out on that accy I had for that game (minimal amount anyway) and Coventry score lol

lol typical mate, I cashed it as well 2.20 or somet

Cashed other two bets as well £110 Iceland and £119 on the double. happy days.

Edited by whoareyaaa

lol typical mate, I cashed it as well 2.20 or somet

Cashed other two bets as well £110 Iceland and £119 on the double. happy days.

lo and behold, cashed out on the other and Chesterfield scored. Again, a minimal amount but I'll be annoyed if Sheff Utd get a winner!

Barnet just conceded in the 97th minute to cost me my acca. crikey.

Iceland was an absolute shout whoever mentioned that the other day tho, well in.

Edited by ScouseFox

Cali Chrome second. Gotta take yesterday's highs with today's lows but crikey its been upsetting. 3 winners 1 second in a 20/1 acca, 4 winners 1 third in a 30/1 acca, 3 winners and that injury time goal in the barnet game cost me an 8/1 acca etc etc.

Few winning singles and Iceland keeping my tenfold from yesterday ticking over, Azerbaijan (1-0 up), Croatia & Czechs to sort me out pls.

Anyone fancy Italy at 19/20?

No Pirlo or De Rossi, but id imagine with Croatia winning, and them knowing they have to win, Theyd see off Bulgaria wouldnt they?

Ive got about £30 to play with in winnings from the internationals so far so may just use a tenner

need them for over £150 ffs.

yh need them for similar amounts off like £4 and got no cash out option. don't think they're gonna win. this might be were my love affair with tommy rosicky ends. 

Tranmere scored in 94th minute to land me a BTTS 6 fold for £90.50. Went mental on the shitter.

Close to winning even more though. 1 horse let me down for a massive acca and had 2 E/W L15's, both had 2 winners and a place on them at between 4 to 6/1, if I had put the winners in the right L15 would have been quids in. Posh cost me £32 and need Belgium -1 for £40 tonight.

Now I have:

Italy

Holland

Belgium -2

Bosnia -2

8/1

had one cleared off the line with the last kick of the game as well lol. sums today up.

I had Cov in the 5 fold with them aswell, so the odds were very big. Waste of space is Czech Republic.