Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

gonna have a nibble on harry kane to be pfa player of the year, 11/1. 

think he'd be an absolute sure thing apart from the fact that there's a chance he'll win the young player and i'm not sure he'll win both. think them odds will drop a bit though. 

this is the only reason i don't want harry kane's legs to fall off tbf. about 9/4 best price now. hazard still even money or so fav, surely kane will beat hazard? 

only thing not convincing me is that the pfa awards is voted by players ain't it and they're not as easily swayed as the public and the media, and might actually notice that hazard is infinitely better than kane in pretty much every way. and still got a concern that kane will bag young player as some kinda "consolation". no consolation for me if he does. 

Guest Col city fan

this is the only reason i don't want harry kane's legs to fall off tbf. about 9/4 best price now. hazard still even money or so fav, surely kane will beat hazard?

only thing not convincing me is that the pfa awards is voted by players ain't it and they're not as easily swayed as the public and the media, and might actually notice that hazard is infinitely better than kane in pretty much every way. and still got a concern that kane will bag young player as some kinda "consolation". no consolation for me if he does.

I agree.

I suspect the players will vote more for Hazard.

I agree.

I suspect the players will vote more for Hazard.

hopefully his form drops off a bit as the season fades out and kane carries on scoring at his 2015 rate, could swing a few votes. sometimes all about timing and such with things like this, not just the player in question. 

still the 11/1 from about 6 weeks ago is looking quite pretty at the mo, hopefully see some return on it. @ 6/5 i guess i could always throw a bit at hazard as a cover bet, will debate closer the time. 

Guest Col city fan

hopefully his form drops off a bit as the season fades out and kane carries on scoring at his 2015 rate, could swing a few votes. sometimes all about timing and such with things like this, not just the player in question.

still the 11/1 from about 6 weeks ago is looking quite pretty at the mo, hopefully see some return on it. @ 6/5 i guess i could always throw a bit at hazard as a cover bet, will debate closer the time.

Sorry Scouse, I never read you'd bet on it.

Good luck on that.

It's between those two for sure.

Got an england/spain/slovakia trixie at small stakes. If holland and the czechs are as pathetically bad as they were at the weekend then the latter two should definitely land.

Also on Kane fgs @ 15/2 I think.

What's the best on Kane anytime tonight? I saw it was 12/5 last night but this was about ten minutes after it was announced he was starting. I can see him scoring an equaliser or something.

Tempted to have something like Kane anytime with a couple of others. I want more of these where you've got someone playing for an 'OK' side against some utter dross. Ukraine are at home to Latvia, anyone worth a shout there? No Ukraine forward stands out to me though.

Portugal are at home to Cape Verde but I'd imagine Ronaldo's about 2/5 anytime.

Burak Yilmaz away at Luxembourg?

What's the best on Kane anytime tonight? I saw it was 12/5 last night but this was about ten minutes after it was announced he was starting. I can see him scoring an equaliser or something.

Tempted to have something like Kane anytime with a couple of others. I want more of these where you've got someone playing for an 'OK' side against some utter dross. Ukraine are at home to Latvia, anyone worth a shout there? No Ukraine forward stands out to me though.

Portugal are at home to Cape Verde but I'd imagine Ronaldo's about 2/5 anytime.

Burak Yilmaz away at Luxembourg?

Yarmolenko loves a goal!