Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'd avoid England at all costs tonight. Last few times Pirlo has ripped us a new one. That's if he is playing of course.

Think he's just recovered/is recovering from injury. Another key player for them, Marchisio, is out too.

Edited by StanSP

Guest Col city fan

Think he's just recovered/is recovering from injury. Another key player for them, Marchisio, is out too.

That's why...

lol

Liechenstein

Russia

Sweden

Ukraine

Turkey

Belgium

Portugal

£5 returns £40.

I know theyre winning, but can you seriously have an educated bet in a game between Liechtenstein and San Marino?

What's the best on Kane anytime tonight? I saw it was 12/5 last night but this was about ten minutes after it was announced he was starting. I can see him scoring an equaliser or something.

Tempted to have something like Kane anytime with a couple of others. I want more of these where you've got someone playing for an 'OK' side against some utter dross. Ukraine are at home to Latvia, anyone worth a shout there? No Ukraine forward stands out to me though.

Portugal are at home to Cape Verde but I'd imagine Ronaldo's about 2/5 anytime.

Burak Yilmaz away at Luxembourg

Roman Bezus is an exciting player from Dnipro. Attacking midfielder. If Ukraine chop and change tonight, he may be value.

Yeah, San Marino are shit lol

Liechtenstein are comparably less shit :D

When youre that far down the world rankings, the shitness differential is pretty meaningless.

Liechtenstein 1/25 with 20 to go and San Marino pushing.

I know theyre winning, but can you seriously have an educated bet in a game between Liechtenstein and San Marino?

I'm pretty sure it was you banging the drum about San Marino, Andorra and Gibraltar being the three worst sides? I happened to agree (though I'm not sure I do on Gibraltar).