Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Does anybody use the tipping website Up The Stake (@UpTheStakes on twitter) premium version?

From what I've seen, if had you put a £20 or £20 e/w stake on every bet they have tipped during 2012 and 2013, you would have made around £20,000 profit. The 2014 results aren't up yet. I was just wondering whether this was actually worth the £20/month membership, or if the figures are just winnings, not taking into account any losses.

They post any winning bets up on Twitter, and also give away a few freebies. Odd are usually fairly modest, but then again, it can be hard enough to pick out just one winner some days.

Bury done me today. Could have cashed out for £46, was waiting for it to hit £50 then they conceded in the 75th minute. Not a great weekend for me, lost about £40 in total.

Bury for me as well, frustrating as I never seem to get a 2 goal swing in my favour like the one Morecambe got.

Does anybody use the tipping website Up The Stake (@UpTheStakes on twitter) premium version?

From what I've seen, if had you put a £20 or £20 e/w stake on every bet they have tipped during 2012 and 2013, you would have made around £20,000 profit. The 2014 results aren't up yet. I was just wondering whether this was actually worth the £20/month membership, or if the figures are just winnings, not taking into account any losses.

They post any winning bets up on Twitter, and also give away a few freebies. Odd are usually fairly modest, but then again, it can be hard enough to pick out just one winner some days.

Sounds really good, maybe you could track their free tips for a while and see how they do without betting any money, start with a hypothetical £20 and see whether betting £20 a pop would have made you profit over a month or so, I'm always slightly sceptical with tipsters that charge I remember a year back there was one that won some big accumulators back to back and began charging then they just started tipping low odds singles and doubles, they came in more often than not but to get big returns you had to be placing big stakes.

Bristol City

Sheffield United

MK Dons

6/1 looks a decent bet tonight.

Bristol City have the beach towels out already, reckon btts is a safer shout in that game.

Having said that, I've been bang off form recently so they'll probably put in a 5-0 win.

Bury for me as well, frustrating as I never seem to get a 2 goal swing in my favour like the one Morecambe got.

Sounds really good, maybe you could track their free tips for a while and see how they do without betting any money, start with a hypothetical £20 and see whether betting £20 a pop would have made you profit over a month or so, I'm always slightly sceptical with tipsters that charge I remember a year back there was one that won some big accumulators back to back and began charging then they just started tipping low odds singles and doubles, they came in more often than not but to get big returns you had to be placing big stakes.

I usually jump on the free bets. It's just that the freebies are often just random ones every now and again and being able to judge their whole outcome on bets which are very likely to come in with low odds, is different to following numerous daily bets.

I suppose it's one of those where if you're disciplined and do put money every bet, not just the ones you fancy, it could be quite profitable. Then I suppose the enjoyment has gone somewhat, and it's almost an investment. If you have a start up amount of say £200, and your first day, is a bad day, you could be massively down with the initial outlay.