Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I actually can't believe this. Sick of repeating myself. It's just a joke how anyone can even be so often so close. I'm like the gambling equivalent of Leicester. Truly the most frustrating few months I've had in this regard.

Bournemouth

Norwich

Chesterfield

Wolfsburg

Atletico

Mk Dons

Gave me a nice return to recoup the weekends losses and go into the weekend of football, The Masters and The Grand National with some dollars to play with.

Gone for Kuchar and Dubuisson for The Masters. I think either Watson, Walker or Spieth will win but there's just no value left in Watson or Spieth and Walker is borderline.

Kuchar (40/1)- not been in the greatest form recently, but is the PGA Tour's very own "Mr Consistency", had the horrendous half of the draw in his last event and still posted a T15. Top 10's in each of his last 3 visits to Augusta.

Dubuisson (90/1) - Missed cut here last time on debut is a worry on a course that is notoriously horses for courses. However, Dubuisson is a considerably better player now than he was 12 months ago. He's deceptively long hitting and has a tremendous short game which is much needed at Augusta. It is probably a few years too early for him to win, but well worth an E/W go at 90/1.

I've spent the morning looking for value (I only use a couple of bookies) and have identified the following as the best (or joint best) odds on the market. I will only be looking to put maybe 5 bets on. Can anyone spot any real value hidden in the hornets nest below? - sorry for the poor spelling of names!

Winner

Scwartzel 101

Steinson 23

Fowler 41

Schnider 46

Rose 46

Kucjar 46

Ozabel 1001

Holmes 51

Palmer - 81

Poulter 81

Johnson 101

Caberia 101

Mickelson 29

Top 5 

Fowler 9.5

Rose 10

Oostehzen 12

Steinson 5

Kuchar 8

Johnson 21

Cabera 21

Donald 21

Duffner 26

Top 10 

Walker 3

Mickleson 3.5

Rose 4.5

Donald 10

Johnson 10

Cabera 9

Haas 9

Donald 11

Duffner 11

Top 20

Johnson 4.33

Cabera 4.33

Donald 4.33

Kaymar 4.33

Leishman 6.5

Had a little £5 on

Wolfsburg

Braga

Mk Dons

Motherwell

Returned £40 which will pay for the Grand National and a few football bets this weekend, will refrain from golf betting hype as I know nothing about it,

Might put a few pound on some games tonight but nothing major

Ah god it's come to this....

Malaga hellooooooooooo???????

I nearly spat my food out when I read this!

On another note I had £50 in my skybet account two days ago and that is now down to £7 somehow I've wasted loads on teams like man city, Charlton and Leeds!

Said I'd stop at 30 so I had money for the national on Saturday but like a fool I chased lost bets!

Looking for bankers over the next 3 days to hopefully get me back up to 30 quid again!