Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've got £10 e/w on Charley Hoffman @ 25/1. It says it pays top 5 places but I'm not sure if he can be joint 5th. Anybody know?

Edit- Top 4 and its 28/1

Unless there are any specials or offers based on it being a big event, you'll get paid out on dead heat rules if he finished tied 4th or 5th (whichever your bookie is paying e/w).

So your stake will be split across however many joints there are. So if he's joint 4th (an they pay top 4) with one other golfer your stake will be split across the two, so you'd have £5 on the place part of the 25/1, not £10. If he's joint 4th with 5 others you'd have £2 on the place part etc.

Christ, good bet

Cheers. The ironic thing being that I celebrated the two goals that f**ked it (Arsenal not getting another aside) more than anything else all season. lol

Would you have sacrificed Leicester's 3 points for the 5k?

Not in a million years.

Sorry, meant that I had Arsenal 2-0!

Not as good as it looked there lol

QPR vs Chelsea

Lazio vs Empoli

Willem II vs Feyenoord

Stuttgart vs Bremen

Over 2.5

£10 returns £85.89

To score:

Kilmarnock

Espanyol

Torino

Lens

Hoffenheim

£4.67 returns £24.94

Cashed out on the top one with about 30 mins to go in the Chelsea game.

The bottom one is on :D.

Just need Espanyol and Lens to score.

I wonder what the highest fold of correct scores someone has ever won is? Scouse?

lol dunno why would i know bro i ain't the guinness book of records 

most i've seen is someone got a treble in our shop one day of the world cup, can't remember what they were but he only had a quid on it, think i paid him like £400 or so. so woulda been nice if he had a tenner on innit. still pretty nice tbf. they are hard to get just one right let alone two or three.