Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bren, has your free tenner really led to nearly a grand in a weekend?

lol

Yes it was actually a fiver Aintree offer with Stan James. Awful bookie by the way. No cashout, no inplay stats & more importantly doesn't show the current score. Had Bournemouth & Fulham Wigan btts on Friday which was a £9.92 & then I put that on the six fold I posted on Saturday. Then obviously all that went on yesterday's treble.

Brilliant but a fluke.

Edited by Brenfox

Bet365 starting to twitch a bit now from the bet I put on at start of the season:?

To be promoted:

- Norwich

- Preston

- Shresbury

Relegated

- WBA

£20 pays £3150

Currently they are offering me £95 to cash out.

WBA last 6 games:

Palace (A)

Liverpool (H)

Man Utd (A)

Newcastle (A)

Chelsea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Dreadful run in!

Bet365 starting to twitch a bit now from the bet I put on at start of the season:?

To be promoted:

- Norwich

- Preston

- Shresbury

Relegated

- WBA

£20 pays £3150

WBA last 6 games:

Palace (A)

Liverpool (H)

Man Utd (A)

Newcastle (A)

Chelsea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Dreadful run in!

personally don't think WBA will go down, but with the other three almost certainties (imo) there's no way i'd be cashing out just yet. good luck! 

personally don't think WBA will go down, but with the other three almost certainties (imo) there's no way i'd be cashing out just yet. good luck! 

Looks unlikely, it needs the teams struggling to pick up some wins soon. Saying that I think the only game WBA can hope to get points from are Palace and Newcastle...possibly Liverpool.

Looks unlikely, it needs the teams struggling to pick up some wins soon. Saying that I think the only game WBA can hope to get points from are Palace and Newcastle...possibly Liverpool.

tbf i just did a predictor and it has them sweating on other results come the last day of the season, so perhaps it's not a done deal yet. 

i do think they'll have just about enough points already tbh, even if they didn't pick up one more all season (which they probably will). 

tbf i just did a predictor and it has them sweating on other results come the last day of the season, so perhaps it's not a done deal yet. 

i do think they'll have just about enough points already tbh, even if they didn't pick up one more all season (which they probably will). 

same mate I had them sitting on 35 with the 18th placed team still down to 31. Ah well, will be exciting to see especially if us winning on last day can somehow keep us up and put them down!

Guest Col city fan

Yes it was actually a fiver Aintree offer with Stan James. Awful bookie by the way. No cashout, no inplay stats & more importantly doesn't show the current score. Had Bournemouth & Fulham Wigan btts on Friday which was a £9.92 & then I put that on the six fold I posted on Saturday. Then obviously all that went on yesterday's treble.

Brilliant but a fluke.

Congratulations. ..

And I'm VERY jealous!

I know it ties your money up for 5 days, but i think England to beat West Indies in the 1st test at evens is great value. (skybet).

No Gayle, Sammy, Narine remember in the Windies test side either.

To be promoted:

- Norwich

- Preston

- Shresbury

Relegated

- WBA

£20 pays £3150

WBA last 6 games:

Palace (A)

Liverpool (H)

Man Utd (A)

Newcastle (A)

Chelsea (H)

Arsenal (A)

Dreadful run in!

Fortunately for West Brom, there are definitely 3 teams worse off.

Hull, Sunderland, Leicester, Burnley and QPR will all finish below them.

Personally think i'd wait until after the Palace and Liverpool games before thinking about cashing out.

Only thing putting me off Valencia is the fact it's a derby. Saying that they are better than Levante comfortably.

Pretty sure I read that those two actually consider each other a friendly rivalry rather than a fierce one.

I've backed them at a -1 handicap