Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

This is a tip from someone who's been tipped it (So not actually sure where the tips come from, so don't trust it too much)

Anyway was talking to someone today and we were talking about Cheltenham, e.t.c, and he was told by his mate to look out for a horse called "Freeloader" he asked if I could look at what races its in, all he knew was the odds were about 20/1.

I've just checked it out on attheraces.com and it runs at Cheltenham on the 14th March, and ranges from 16/1 to 29/1 but 20/1 is an average price for it.

Fox123, could you have a look at it? See if anyone had heard of it?

29/1 on Betfair looks quite tasty, Whats a couple of quid?! :dunno:

Ill ask the question to my sourse tomorrow - if its shortning up might be worth arbing!

Got an e-mail from my cousin that originated from his mates, mate so again don't trust the tip too much i'm just passing on information.

Its for the Derby, it's an unraced horse called - Empowered, availiable at 40's, price's dropping all the time apparently, trained by Chapel-Hyam and apparently its as progressed as much as Authorised (Last years winner) was last year.

So another one for Fox123 to ask his source about, As Bert said really gotta have a couple of quid e/w and possibly to win, else if I don't and they both/one come in i'll be pissed off.

Got an e-mail from my cousin that originated from his mates, mate so again don't trust the tip too much i'm just passing on information.

Its for the Derby, it's an unraced horse called - Empowered, availiable at 40's, price's dropping all the time apparently, trained by Chapel-Hyam and apparently its as progressed as much as Authorised (Last years winner) was last year.

So another one for Fox123 to ask his source about, As Bert said really gotta have a couple of quid e/w and possibly to win, else if I don't and they both/one come in i'll be pissed off.

might even be worth e/w double - ill ask the question again awaiting the reply from the other :thumbup:

Edited by fox123

Nice one :thumbup:

Was a bit of a stupid bet to be honest, Had £15 on over 2.5 goals on around 83 minutes. Returned £43.

lol Well I bet my mate a quid that schalke would win on penos, as Germans always win peno shoot-outs lol easy