Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I guess maybe i was just being dense earlier. Still dont see how the bet365 offer actually makes you anything.

If you put £50 on a Athletico/Draw double chance (Returns £75) pre match, then £50 on Real Madrid (Returns £125) just after kick off you will win £25 with any result.

Nothing big but can fund others bets for free.  

If you put £50 on a Athletico/Draw double chance (Returns £75) pre match, then £50 on Real Madrid (Returns £125) just after kick off you will win £25 with any result.

But it said you need to put an inplay bet on, to qualify for a risk free bet

So your inplay £50 bet would wipe out your pre kick off bet and then not give you a free bet

So why wouldnt you just put the £50 inplay bet on in the first place?

In your example, if the double chance bet won, youd lose your inplay bet and be £25 down with your free bet to use and stake not returned

Youre losing on the deal just to qualify for a free bet, which even if successful would still lose overall

Edited by Donut

Yep pretty much nailed it there.

I've decided to go with Filbert_Ross' approach. £50 on over 0.5 on Bet365 returns just over £53. £6 bet on Sky on under 0.5 returns £54. Either way I lose £2 or £3, but I qualify for a free £50 in-play bet. In essence I'm paying £2 or £3 for a £50 bet.

I've put it on 0 Real Madrid goals, which returns £162.50 (Take away the £50 I've invested before the game and lost. Add the £54 from Sky, and the end profit will be £116.50. If Real score, I lose like £3.

So your inplay £50 bet would wipe out your pre kick off bet and then not give you a free bet

In your example, if the double chance bet won, youd lose your inplay bet and be £25 down with your free bet to use and stake not returned

Youre losing on the deal just to qualify for a free bet, which even if successful would still lose overall

The in-play bet is refunded after the game finishes if it fails to win, so you would receive that £50 back and it would put you on £125 - the same as if Real won.  :thumbup:

Yep pretty much nailed it there.

I've decided to go with Filbert_Ross' approach. £50 on over 0.5 on Bet365 returns just over £53. £6 bet on Sky on under 0.5 returns £54. Either way I lose £2 or £3, but I qualify for a free £50 in-play bet. In essence I'm paying £2 or £3 for a £50 bet.

I've put it on 0 Real Madrid goals, which returns £162.50 (Take away the £50 I've invested before the game and lost. Add the £54 from Sky, and the end profit will be £116.50. If Real score, I lose like £3.

In the small print, it says you have to place a bet before kick off AND an in play bet to get the risk free bet though

The in-play bet is refunded after the game finishes if it fails to win, so you would receive that £50 back and it would put you on £125 - the same as if Real won.  :thumbup:

The small print says that its your risk free bet that is refunded to £50 so you couldnt have £125 on the scenario you gave, as your previous two bets would have exhausted those two options.

Youd have to bet on something else with no value.

The in play bet is free though.

So he would have had 2 bets. The only two possible outcomes are

A) The pre-match bet wins and the in-play bet loses.

B) The pre-match bet loses and the in-play bet wins.

The pre-match bet costs £50, and the in-play bet costs so £0, so it's £50 total.

If outcome A happens, he has a £75 return, for £25 profit.

If outcome B happens, he has a £125 return, for £75 profit.

Edit: I think! lol lol lol

Edited by Hollism

Doesn't Tevez usually take Juve pens? I hopped on the anytime that someone mentioned earlier.

yeah I'm on him anytime too, thought we were rolling when I saw pen. they much share em around tho cos I'm sure I've seen him take some, but Vidal is a shout and I reckon pirlo's had a few too.