Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

If you win your first inplay bet, you win your bet, theres no risk free bet. theres no point in pursuing the offer because youve just won a bet, thats all. You might as well have just placed an inplay bet like you would any other night.

You already lost £4 or so on part one in trying to qualify the for the bet.

Theres 88 mins on the clock, so even if you COULD qualify for your free bet, its incredibly likely that your bet would either a) lose, and youd be given £50 back or b) youd be betting on something of very short odds to win, which could not overcome the non refunded stake because of the free bet rules.

So basically, whatever happened, the best you can hope for is almost break even, rendering the whole thing a needless risk that could, and probably would end up costing you money.

I put 3 bets on with a total spend of £106.

- £50 before the game on over 0.5 goals. Returns £53.

- £6 before the game on under 0.5 goals on a different website. Returns £54.

-Then £50 on a punt in play (In my case, Real Madrid to score 0 goals. £162.50)

The first two effectively cancel each other out, but I have now activated an in-play bet that, if lost, gets refunded. If I lost my inplay bet, I would have got my £50 stake back, and would have lost out on a matter of a couple of quid due to my £6 laying stake being slightly higher than the profit of the returns of either result of the goals margin.

As it happens I won the in-play bet this time so the offer wasn't needed. All the offer did for me in this instance was to give me £50 to play with with the risk of only a couple of quid. I won £162.50 off £50, and £54 off my laying bet. Lost the £50 bet I put on over 0.5 goals.

Overall winnings £216.50. I spent £106, so all in all I made £110.15, and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't have been able to afford Burnley and Swansea if I hadn't won that.

Edited by Nod.E

If you win your first inplay bet, you win your bet, theres no risk free bet. theres no point in pursuing the offer because youve just won a bet, thats all. You might as well have just placed an inplay bet like you would any other night.

You already lost £4 or so on part one in trying to qualify the for the bet.

Theres 88 mins on the clock, so even if you COULD qualify for your free bet, its incredibly likely that your bet would either a) lose, and youd be given £50 back or b) youd be betting on something of very short odds to win, which could not overcome the non refunded stake because of the free bet rules.

So basically, whatever happened, the best you can hope for is almost break even, rendering the whole thing a needless risk that could, and probably would end up costing you money.

I still read this as your in play bet is refunded if it loses, but it can't be larger than pre-match bet with a maximum if £50.

I've spoken to people who have done this before and that's how it works, hence why they call it a fantastic offer.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*)

I'm sure someone on here would have taken advantage of this who can confirm?

I've cracked league one I think now. If a team is away and should win against a team on bad form, don't back them. MK away to Port vale at the weekend and now Sheff U at home to Yeovil. In their next fixture they win comfortable. So pile into sheff u this weekend then leave them till they lose.

Stupidly had them in 3 of my 4 bets tonight haha. Was nice when preston conceded, made me feel a little better.

I put 3 bets on with a total spend of £106.

- £50 before the game on over 0.5 goals. Returns £53.

- £6 before the game on under 0.5 goals on a different website. Returns £54.

-Then £50 on a punt in play (In my case, Real Madrid to score 0 goals. £162.50)

The first two effectively cancel each other out, but I have now activated an in-play bet that, if lost, gets refunded. If I lost my inplay bet, I would have got my £50 stake back, and would have lost out on a matter of a couple of quid due to my £6 laying stake being slightly higher than the profit of the returns of either result of the goals margin.

As it happens I won the in-play bet this time so the offer wasn't needed. All the offer did for me in this instance was to give me £50 to play with with the risk of only a couple of quid. I won £162.50 off £50, and £54 off my laying bet. Lost the £50 bet I put on over 0.5 goals.

Overall winnings £216.50. I spent £106, so all in all I made £110.15, and I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't have been able to afford Burnley and Swansea if I hadn't won that.

You won because you won your actual bet

If real Madrid had scored a goal, youd have lost your inplay bet. Then youd have had nothing of value to use the free bet on.

There would have been nothing you could have placed realistically with the free bet that would have overcome the non return of the free stake.

Anyway, youre in profit, well done on your win.

Edited by Donut

I still read this as your in play bet is refunded if it loses, but it can't be larger than pre-match bet with a maximum if £50.

I've spoken to people who have done this before and that's how it works, hence why they call it a fantastic offer.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max £50*)

I'm sure someone on here would have taken advantage of this who can confirm?

I can confirm your correct mate. In play bet refunded to a maximum of your largest pre game bet.

Use this offer every time it comes up. Great offer.

I can confirm your correct mate. In play bet refunded to a maximum of your largest pre game bet.

Use this offer every time it comes up. Great offer.

Thanks. I've had someone else confirm to me their one and only losing £50 in play bet has refunded also.

Donut - you can take advantage of this next time with no risk

Thanks. I've had someone else confirm to me their one and only losing £50 in play bet has refunded also.

Donut - you can take advantage of this next time with no risk

I certainly will be in future

I have placed bets and laid bets before to guarantee a profit, but on this offer, i completely misintepreted what the terms of the offer were.

Thanks to everyone for clearing up the confusion :thumbup:

Edited by Donut

Weekend bet

Arsenal

Liverpool

Bournemouth

Watford

Bristol City

Swindon

Shrewsbury

Luton

Hearts

Juventus

Roma

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid

170/1

With the greatest respect in the world, i highly doubt 14 teams are all going to win. But with just a £1 stake, theres not really anything to lose.

With the greatest respect in the world, i highly doubt 14 teams are all going to win. But with just a £1 stake, theres not really anything to lose.

I have won 4 times this season on accumulators with 13+ teams on them. So it is worth it. Some weeks you get very close to winning and others miles away.

Burton

Bayern

Watford

£5.75 @6/1

Barca and btts £7.50 @13/5

Had a fair go on the horses today as well done 2 L15's and a couple of singles spent about £30 on that, my main horse is Cloud Creeper in the 5.00 at Cheltenham its my mates horse which has won its last two races and looks to have a fair chance at around 2/1 although it might be hard to beat the fav.

Burton

Bayern

Watford

£5.75 @6/1

Barca and btts £7.50 @13/5

Had a fair go on the horses today as well done 2 L15's and a couple of singles spent about £30 on that, my main horse is Cloud Creeper in the 5.00 at Cheltenham its my mates horse which has won its last two races and looks to have a fair chance at around 2/1 although it might be hard to beat the fav.

Saw it running today and thought I had to chuck it in. Put in in a trixie with Antiquarium in the 4.50 at Beverly and Rindside Humour which just bolted in the 5.55 at Leopardstown £1 stake returned £47 which was nice. How much you have on pal?