Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nothing to really play for. Burnley will scrap like mad.

Justified price.

Hope the Toffees turn them over.

They look a bit more like the Everton of last season recently. You've got to fancy them here.

Saying that I was confident of WBA beating QPR and as usual that went pear shaped.

Fancy Norwich tonight after watching Boro's last 2 away games against Watford and Bournemouth they have looked crap and ive backed Norwich a lot recently and they haven't let me down. 11/10 looks a cracking price.

It is a good price that one to be fair, but speaking to my Wolves supporting mate they destroyed them Tuesday night should of been 4 or 5 nill.

Fancy Norwich tonight after watching Boro's last 2 away games against Watford and Bournemouth they have looked crap and ive backed Norwich a lot recently and they haven't let me down. 11/10 looks a cracking price.

Agree on usual form, the thing that makes me think it will be tighter tonight is the fact there are only 3 games left and neither side will want to lose at this stage.

What are Everton doing at 4/6 at home to Burnley?

Id leave that one alone mate.

Quite like the Arsenal v Reading bet though. Reading will compete and look to keep it tight and press, but the quality to shine through in the end. Of course, an early goal pretty much would bugger that up but i do like the price on that one with a small stake

All on Swansea DNB then tomorrow are we? Hope for the curse landing again?

Tempted. Purely for the curse as I have some newfound belief, still not massively confident, still have my doubts and fears but I have regained abit of faith and positivity.

Can you do Draw/No bet if Swansea win?

Cos' I fancy the draw but wouldn't mind that safety net incase Swansea win.

Think i've found it - It's 7/5.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/leicester-v-swansea/away-win-no-bet

Edited by Matt

Wondered that myself Una?

Hi Col, you ok pal?

I spoke to bet bright chat (a lovely girl called Emma) and she said that if you open an account and place a first bet of up to £30 on anything and it loses you get your stake back as cash, if you win you win as normal inc stake.

I have deposited but now deciding what to put my £30 on.

Guest Col city fan

Hi Col, you ok pal?

I spoke to bet bright chat (a lovely girl called Emma) and she said that if you open an account and place a first bet of up to £30 on anything and it loses you get your stake back as cash, if you win you win as normal inc stake.

I have deposited but now deciding what to put my £30 on.

Cheers Una.. Effectively a free 30 quid...

I'll do that same mate.

Good luck!

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

Had a tenner on Ingolstadt when they went 1-0 down against 10 men, thank **** for that

Nice winner there Brooks..won in injury time didn't they?

What were the odds?

Guest Col city fan

Yeah 97th minute lol. About 6/5 I think

Fvcking norwich

97th minute! :thumbup:

I've had btts in the Norwich game.

Edited by Col city fan

Norwich, Preston, Gladbach & Marseille £3 returns £38. 

a solid 0/4 this is mental i'm glad i've given up properly betting and am just rolling with some spare change atm. this week i had overs in 3 games which were 1-0, 0-0 & 0-1, then had an e/w yankee on the horses, 4 unplaced, then last night had zenit & kiev, neither won and then that's tonight's 0/4. that is genuinely impressively bad. 

Cheers Una.. Effectively a free 30 quid...

I'll do that same mate.

Good luck!

:thumbup:

I've made a terrible mistake. Me and my brother are going to be both choosing a team and putting on a combined £5 double and see how far we get. Anyway I accidentally put the £5 bet on first on betbright meaning I have lost the chance of a risk free £30 :(

Guest Col city fan

Having had a PHENOMENALLY rubbish week, full of weird (not wonderful) results, I'm sorely tempted to lump on City today. Problem is, we're favourites! lol....and the odds aren't big.