Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

ive got us in my acca today. 

leicester, brentford, swindon, burton & palace. think it's about 25/1, might be more. couple of quid on. 

also; tiggy wiggy, ivawood, vardy anytime & bristol rovers (-1). think £1 returns about £60. 

Edited by ScouseFox

10p lucky on;

Broadway Buffalo @ 12/1

Oscar Rock @ 9/4

Hubertas @ 6/1

Cambiasso anytime @ 9/2

couldn't think of a fourth horse so put the bald magician in there. fingers crossed.

Cambiasso Anytime would be a great horse name though!

Scouse how does a scorecast work if the player doesn't play. My old man had £1 on Nuge FGS and city to win 2-0 at 50/1, and the woman in Mark Jarvis paid him out the full £50. Now I'm sure that can't be right but wondering what the actual payout should have been. I always thought it just went as a single on the correct score.

Yeah the scorer part becomes void so it's just the score.

I did once have a fella argue with me that if his player doesn't start it should go on the fav player in the first goal market and the score but that's deffo not true. Happy days getting paid too much tho!