Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

All my "safe" bets fell off yesterday but my one punt came in. Keep at it man.

Cheers bud.

Was talking to my mate last night who told me his bet fair account has come down from 1600 quid to 600 in a month!

So I guess being 100 quid down this month is not so bad..

To explain how unlucky I've been, I tend to bet just two quid on each football bet... Wins, btts etc...

So to be a 100 down implies 50 bets which haven't resulted in anything! Which is bloody bad luck in my book!

I'm hoping that the century on City staying up pays for it...

lol

Cheers bud.

Was talking to my mate last night who told me his bet fair account has come down from 1600 quid to 600 in a month!

To explain how unlucky I've been, I tend to bet just two quid on each football bet... Wins, btts etc...

So to be a 100 down implies 50 bets which haven't resulted in anything! Which is bloody bad luck in my book!

lol

Yeah hopefully that comes in. My betfair was at £170 from £20 last sunday, I withdrew £100 and shock  now it is at 0!

Cheers bud.

lol

I know exactly how you feel. I don't feel like I make absolutely stupid bets, I don't expect to win them all but I must win about 20% of them, if that, which is an absolute joke really.

Standard of me to back Norwich instead of Everton. There's a few bets I fancied in the next few weeks but I'm not having another until payday.

Cheers bud.

lol

Its not for me to judge, feel free to tell me to piss off, but id tell your mate to be careful

Losing £1000 in a month to gambling to me would sound highly worrying.

Do not want to make personal judgement but it would concern me.

Guest Col city fan

Its not for me to judge, feel free to tell me to piss off, but id tell your mate to be careful

Losing £1000 in a month to gambling to me would sound highly worrying.

Do not want to make personal judgement but it would concern me.

He can afford it mate tbh. And has won more than he's lost over the years.

The point I was making is that he, like me, is having a very bad run currently.

I feel jinxed at present.

My win ratio, even on singles, must be about 20%.

Another betting question scouse. Had a trixie on the horses. 1 winner, 1 failure and 1 NR, what's the deal?

you've got one winning line, a double on the winner & the non runner. so if it's a £1 trixie (£4 altogether) you've got £1 on the winner to come back. 

So the 4 lines of the trixie would look like;

Winner & N/R = Winning line

Winner & Loser = Losing line

N/R & Loser = Losing line

Winner, N/R & Loser = Losing line. 

To win and overs:

Sociedad

Fiorentina

Kaiserslautern

Brest

£1.50 returns £170

Roda JC -1