Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

I think I can now hand on heart (actually, NO exaggeration) say I've had around 15-20 little bets on wins, btts etc with ZERO winners..

That's ZERO... :o

Never I have had such a dismal and quite bizarre run..

In fact if I'd have bet on the odds of such a run I'd have won a pretty packet!

And that's (honest) mainly on favourites.

I think someone is trying to tell me something.....

I'm at the point where I'm almost convinced if I bet tonight say on Real and Juve both to just qualify..One of the two would cock it up..

If conversely, I bet on Atletico..Real Madrid would paste them...

lol

Edited by Col city fan

Boys, opinions on Juve and real double, there is alot of value in that tonight!

Real are missing 5 usual starters - Bale, Benzema, Modric, Marcelo and I think Carvajal all are out and Atletico seem to know how to compete with them, if Atletico get the first goal I think they'll shut up shop as Real will need two to go through!

Juventus looks decent though, beat Dortmund 3-0 at their ground and know how to grind out results

I think I can now hand on heart (actually, NO exaggeration) say I've had around 15-20 little bets on wins, btts etc with ZERO winners..

I'm at the point where I'm almost convinced if I bet tonight say on Real and Juve both to just qualify..One of the two would cock it up..

lol

I'm on a similar run, nothing seems to be coming off right now, pretty frustrating.

lol

You're starting to sound like Dan...

Guest Col city fan

I'm on a similar run, nothing seems to be coming off right now, pretty frustrating.

No..it's over...

I just won on a btts........

lol

The only way is up from now!!

My mate has got 2 horses running tomorrow. Allthekinghorses 2.10@warwick which is currently around 5/2 fav looks to have a good chance, it unseated rider last time when still going well and having every chance of winning. Also Filbert is running in the 4.20 @ perth, been running ok recently without gaining a victory but should have the race run to suit with a strong pace guaranteed with the fav being a frontrunner so hopefully filbert can nail it close home its about 4/1. I will be having 2 singles and a double.

I saw something that intrigued me the other day...

Someone had a treble of scorecasts, they were nothing particularly out of the ordinary, but he put £3.50 on for a potential of something like £365 returns.

The first one came in, and he was offered a cash out of about £110.

So... he has put on £3.50 to win £110, from just one result that wasn't particularly out of the ordinary?

I know you're potentially missing out on £250 but that's some win for just one game.

What's stopping me putting a treble of say... Burnley 1-1 Leicester, Everton 3-3 Man Utd & Arsenal 3-3 Chelsea, and cashing out for a silly profit on Saturday night if our game has ended 1-1?

I'll try and find it, it was on Twitter a few weeks back. It might not be exactly as I've put it but I remember it catching my eye, it looked a little too good to be true.

EDIT: Found it...

CAFAiBSWoAE5b2G.jpg

My suspicions confirmed. Didn't realise that Barca/Juventus were looking like possibilities at the time lol

Edited by Dan LCFC

6 frames of snooker this afternoon. 5 over 100 and the other was 99. Would defo recommend this bet if you have a bit of spare cash.

I can never find the over 100 option on skybet unless I am being extremely dumb.

My mate has got 2 horses running tomorrow. Allthekinghorses 2.10@warwick which is currently around 5/2 fav looks to have a good chance, it unseated rider last time when still going well and having every chance of winning. Also Filbert is running in the 4.20 @ perth, been running ok recently without gaining a victory but should have the race run to suit with a strong pace guaranteed with the fav being a frontrunner so hopefully filbert can nail it close home its about 4/1. I will be having 2 singles and a double.

Cheers pal