Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

gone for btts in the napoli and sevilla games mate

Cheers Brooks..I'm still deliberating. Got a feeling Napoli may shut up shop.

Schurrle and De Bruyne out tonight should make for a boring game that Napoli probably win 1 or 2-0 picking them off on the counter.

zenit/fiorentina/napoli i think i had. 

15/2 on totesport as a special I think. Probably not far off the odds anyway.

Schurrle and De Bruyne out tonight should make for a boring game that Napoli probably win 1 or 2-0 picking them off on the counter.

15/2 on totesport as a special I think. Probably not far off the odds anyway.

i cant remember the odds haha. had it with a horse that won @ evs anyway so if it's 15/2 or so then my £3 should return like £50 which i would enjoy. 

i cant remember the odds haha. had it with a horse that won @ evs anyway so if it's 15/2 or so then my £3 should return like £50 which i would enjoy. 

The sign of a man who doesn't chase odds haha.

It's going to be about midnight by the time that Zenit game is done. Mental. They're going to be ready for bed by half time.

The sign of a man who doesn't chase odds haha.

It's going to be about midnight by the time that Zenit game is done. Mental. They're going to be ready for bed by half time.

mainly cos i've given up properly betting and most my online stuff so just scribble a few names down on bits of paper if i'm passing a shop when i'm bored haha. 

got bored of losing too much, the footy season's slowly coming to an end so some teams have given up and form's out the window, horse racing seasons are crossing over from jumps to flat so all the flat horses are 2 yr old maidens or unfit 4 yr olds and most the good jumpers have been packed away until next year. good time for a break. 

Do I not like the over 100 break tactic! lol

Not gonna blame anyone for posting about the tactic because it was my choice to follow it and it's obviously worked for them but with £1 stakes I did it on the Selby match earlier....Not one frame had a 100 break in it. I might have a look at it later in the tournament when it gets more serious and when I can actually watch a game but i'll make that decision when it comes to it.

Not gonna blame anyone for posting about the tactic because it was my choice to follow it and it's obviously worked for them but with £1 stakes I did it on the Selby match earlier....Not one frame had a 100 break in it. I might have a look at it later in the tournament when it gets more serious and when I can actually watch a game but i'll make that decision when it comes to it.

it's 100 points in the whole frame, not a break. Seems to be about 8/11 normally.

it's 100 points in the whole frame, not a break. Seems to be about 8/11 normally.

Ahhh right :blush:

Might explain a few things.

I couldn't find that, all I can find is - Next Frame 100 Break (Yes or No). On SkyBet.

Found it! Its under - Next Frame Total Points (2 Way)

Under 100.5 Points - 1/1

Over 100.5 Points 8/11

I presume?

Edited by Matt

Ahhh right :blush:

Might explain a few things.

I couldn't find that, all I can find is - Next Frame 100 Break (Yes or No).

did it a bit yesterday, certainly is a money spinner so kudos to whoever mentioned it. On betfair it's the 100+ points in a frame bet.

zenit/fiorentina/napoli i think i had. 

ok all three are winning it was in a shop so no cashout. so we just sit and wait to see which one concedes.

well we ain't waiting long. nice one naps. 

Edited by ScouseFox

did it a bit yesterday, certainly is a money spinner so kudos to whoever mentioned it. On betfair it's the 100+ points in a frame bet.

I mentioned it a while back. Just seems like an easy way to make a few quid with little risk. I just bet a fiver each frame. Only make a few quid profit each frame but it adds up over the day
  • Like 1

lol this did make me laugh

I mentioned it a while back. Just seems like an easy way to make a few quid with little risk. I just bet a fiver each frame. Only make a few quid profit each frame but it adds up over the day

Too right mate. I did it on every frame on Wednesday level fiver and was about £50 up for a day. Really does seem a generous bet as it comes in I would say roughly 75% of the time. In the Williams V Stevens match 100 and over was evens, and 6 in a row came in.

Too right mate. I did it on every frame on Wednesday level fiver and was about £50 up for a day. Really does seem a generous bet as it comes in I would say roughly 75% of the time. the Williams V Stevens match 100 and over was evens, and 6 in a row came in.

I've never seen it at Evens but that is a hell of a price for like you say a 7-8 out of 10 bet. Even at 8/11 you can make decent money.

Now i'm either gonna make a fool out of myself (Again) or have it confirmed this is abit weird (Albeit i'm not complaining).

I bet on over 100.5 point in the 8th frame (Last frame of last night) in the Junhui v Higgins match, it finished 95-0 to Junhui, I've just logged into my account and they've paid me out.

Now i'm either gonna make a fool out of myself (Again) or have it confirmed this is abit weird (Albeit i'm not complaining).

I bet on over 100.5 point in the 8th frame (Last frame of last night) in the Junhui v Higgins match, it finished 95-0 to Junhui, I've just logged into my account and they've paid me out.

Accidentally bet on under 100?

Were you watching it?

Accidentally bet on under 100?

Were you watching it?

Nope and Yes. Junhui missed the black when he was on 95, I was muttering and moaning about the strategy saying typical that I bet on it and it doesn't come in :crylaugh: then I log into my account and it's been paid out.

I don't know how to screenshot the bet on post it but here's what it says;

Single 8/11 -------------- Stake £5.00

You won £8.64 (inc. stake)

Over 100.5 Points @ 8/11

14.30 - Next Frame Total Point (2-way) - 8 - Ding Junhui 5 v 7 John Higgins

Now, the only bits that stand out to me is the fact it says 14.30, maybe it wasn't on last night frame, perhaps it was on the first frame of this afternoon, but that frame only had 77 points in it so I don't know what's gone on not that I really mind! lol