Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Was just going to say im on swindon tonight think they are decent value even know colchester need to win and they don't.

Im on a liverpool, bayern and swindon treble £15 @ about 9 and a half to 1.

That's what I'm getting in on.

Having a great time on overs in snooker again.

Had the most unbelievable bit of luck last night. Did a reverse forecast on virtual horses as an account rounder. Stake was £4 and the horses were something like 10/1 and 12/1. It only went and came in!!

Edit: Not as lucky as Chris! Wow! Well in mate

Returned £265 :)

Edited by foxfanazer

Swindon or draw @ 1.66 isn't a bad shout. Colchester have been decent at home recently.

The problem is at the end of the season some teams experiment with their squads. There is potentially loads of value in Serie B tonight for those that value league position and form etc.

Have a look at Vicenza, Carpi, Perugia.

I'm on

Colchester v Draw or Swindon

Carpi v Bari

Brescia v Draw or Vicenza

Latina v Draw or Perugia

£20 returns £185

They're top 6 and playing a team in the relegation places and are nearly 3/1 in places.

They have also lost at home to Yeovil recently, haven't won in three and are guaranteed to finish 4th regardless of results. Seems to be they've packed in until the play offs. Decent odds if it goes on the table for sure, can't see it happening myself though.

Not much value to be Fair. Can see all the 3 faves winning that are odds on winning, with Don Poli an absolute certainty.

Looking for an E/W bet quite like Felix Younger in the Champion Chase, and in the big handicap I would probably do Sizing Codelco also E/W.

Had Douvan and Poli double £27.75 on was seriously tempted to stick my balance on Douvan but bottled it lol

Jezki v The Fly Thursday, who wins?

Had Douvan and Poli double £27.75 on was seriously tempted to stick my balance on Douvan but bottled it lol

Jezki v The Fly Thursday, who wins?

Yeah I have had them in a treble with Wish Ye Didn't. And another treble with Champagne Fever.

I'm really not sure as both stepped up in trip, but the Fly will be fresher after skipping Aintree. Seems strange to step him up in trip at this age though, so I'm really not sure. Who is the fave with the bookies?

The over 100 is by no means a guarantee, but if you put a level stake on each frame you will probably end the day in profit, have to have patience and a decent bankroll. Absolute pissers where they miss an easy pot when in the 90's because the frame is already over.

Just like Hawkins did on 98 just now lol.

I don't know if I even dare with this over 100 thing because I know for a fact I'd lose.

Let us know when you do and I'm gonna stop.