Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Only messing around with small money at the minute anyway so it's not a huge loss, though I tend to like to try and build a bit up before putting on better stakes, which of course end up being lost lol

I actually banned myself from betting until I next get paid but my Mum's insisted that I stick a quid on us to win 4-1 tomorrow night :blink: all stems from one of those stupid arguments where it ends up being like "well if it happens and you didn't back it you'd be gutted" so I caved in, £2 on, £1 each, 150/1.

I'm actually struggling to remember the bit which resulted in any of us thinking we'd win 4-1. I think I probably made a stupid comment along those lines and it ended up being taken far more seriously than it should've.

Bring on the 4-0 win :D

Eh?

:o

I may end up looking a complete idiot here but nothing about this game says Swindon win to me. Had it as a goals galore to be fair myself and then colchester +btts in a silly treble with Rotherham and Liverpool.

Probably be a comfortable 3 0 win then :D

Wish me luck lads!

Covered it with £30 on each of the other 4 runners anyway

You're a machine!

SW is score & win..

Punter in work mentioned legatissimo in the 1000 guineas this weekend. Got 14/1 yday expect it to go off shorter.

No lol

Leicester corner line is O5.5 at 11/10 tonight think that's too high for that price.

Fancy AC Milan to win tonight. Inzaghi has kept the players over at the training camp until further notice after their loss to Udinese. Obviously it could backfire and morale could be at an all time low. At evens though, if it has had the desired positive effect, it should be a great price.

Also had a tenner double on Quinz (@ Cheltenham) @ 5/1 which won and Vardy anytime @ 9/2 so he better either start or not play at alll.

Edit - ok nice he starts; vards bags I get 330 quid.

Edited by ScouseFox