Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Fancy AC Milan to win tonight. Inzaghi has kept the players over at the training camp until further notice after their loss to Udinese. Obviously it could backfire and morale could be at an all time low. At evens though, if it has had the desired positive effect, it should be a great price.

I took your advice there bud...

:nigel:

Edited by Col city fan

Chelsea
Wolfsburg
Athletico
Lazio
Bristol Rovers
Juve v Fiorentina BTTS

£4.50 on, no idea the returns as not on the slip from Mark Jarvis. Wanted to add Real -1 and Sevilla but they kicked off 5 mins before I got to the shop. Would have added a bit more but hoping it should be a decent return with Chelsea, Athletico and Brizzle all decent prices.

Anyone backing Hurricane Fly this afternoon? Really not sure what to make of the race but I quite fancied Dedigout which is now a non runner so I think it's between the two market leaders.

Seems to have had Jezkis number the last year, I'd be just as likely to toss a coin than actually pick the winner, love the fly though.

Anyone backing Hurricane Fly this afternoon? Really not sure what to make of the race but I quite fancied Dedigout which is now a non runner so I think it's between the two market leaders.

Won me decent money this past year it'd worth a loyalty bet

Doing the snooker Over 100 points bet (actually over 101.5 on Paddy Power) and started with £5. Betting no more than half my pot each time I'm currently sitting at £966.54. I'm out tonight so giving it rest and carrying on with the Murphy Hawkins game tomorrow, and see how high I can get this. :D

Guest Col city fan

Doing the snooker Over 100 points bet (actually over 101.5 on Paddy Power) and started with £5. Betting no more than half my pot each time I'm currently sitting at £966.54. I'm out tonight so giving it rest and carrying on with the Murphy Hawkins game tomorrow, and see how high I can get this. :D

Christ, how many frames have you bet on?

Punchestown L15

3.40 Bog War

4.50 Quantitativeeasing

5.30 Jezki

7.45 Yorkhill

This is looking decent now, 2 wins and Quatitativeeasing being done on the line, its a win only L15 though. Betfair offering a cash-out of £33 on a £9.90 total stake, think i'll leave it

Christ, how many frames have you bet on?

Lost count to be totally honest. You lose some, but you mostly win obviously. Only been doing a couple of days though, so it's turning into a real money spinner.

Edited by Facecloth

Valencia and Napoli seem an obvious double tonight.

yeah looking solid this ;p 

snooker landed first two frames in trump/bingham, and had the latter in a double with yorkhill @ punchestown. decent little evening in progress here hopefully.