Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Own goals don't count....

Tell me that's a rule for a certain type of bet and that I've not been missing something? If you back a team to win, they win 1-0 through an own goal, it doesn't count? :blink:

Won again on the over 100.5, but upped my stake to £5 like a pillock and shock horror it loses. Still think it's one I'll be following up though, albeit with a more consistent stake.

Had a silly bet that included Sociedad/Levante under 2.5 to get the ball rolling. Ends 3-0 through a late goal lol

Chelsea - win league

Wigan - promotion

Sheffield United - win league

Bury - promotion

My £2 would return £325 so it's a long wait but  :fc:

lol That didn't go as planned. Got two right though.

lol I had Wigan to get promoted on one of my pre-season bets too.

Today I did a Villa 13/8, QPR 13/2 and Sunderland 11/4 trixie because I had a horrible feeling it might happen. Made a profit on the two but obviously hoped they all lost.

Newcastle still 9/2 currently to be relegated- well worth a few quid, they are absolutely atrocious.

Absolutely sickening that I saw Newcastle to be relegated at 66/1 about a month ago and although I was tempted I went against the idea.

Newcastle still 9/2 currently to be relegated- well worth a few quid, they are absolutely atrocious.

That's still a stupidly good price. They're a complete car crash. Even from West Brom, West Ham and QPR I can't see them taking any more than a point, though that could be enough given the fact we play Sunderland.

I think if we avoid defeat at Sunderland Newcastle will stay up.

Guest Col city fan

I think I just be jinxed.

In the last five bets I've had, my teams have each gotten a penalty...and in ALL FIVE, they have missed!

5 pennos missed on the bounce....

Always have a decent size bet on last day of Championship, yesterday I had...

Wolves

Brentford

Bournemouth

Watford -1 -1-5

had £180 return was just shy of a £1000, by the 70th minute all winning so cashed out for £528 not bad at all, considering Watford would have screwed me over.