Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What a brown by Bingham to win the over 100.5 :)

had a tenner on it that last frame, was gutted when that yellow was trickling just wide of the pocket. marvellous that murphy decided to play on for a few more points despite never going to be able to get 4 snookers or whatever it was he needed lol 

had a tenner on it that last frame, was gutted when that yellow was trickling just wide of the pocket. marvellous that murphy decided to play on for a few more points despite never going to be able to get 4 snookers or whatever it was he needed lol

Yeah thats happened a few times so far in this match. Maybe they're both on over 100.5 too lol

Guest Col city fan

My bad tonight.

Went on a three of Napoli PSG and Malaga.

Then looked and saw that Malaga are in fact shite and haven't won for weeks..

Schoolboy error..

Nearly stuck £20 on Napoli on 66 minutes at 4/7. Didn't do it. 10 minutes later they're 3-0 up lol

If snooker was on more often I think I'd be a considerably wealthier man

They're surely going to cotton onto this soon. It's like when BTTS/win first came out, people were making absolutely silly money on it.

Guest Col city fan

Make that 6.....

That is literally now 6 bets consecutively where my teams have missed penalties.

I kid you not...

6 taken, 6 missed.

This time, Malaga...

I can't quite believe it.

Guest Col city fan

I've still not forgiven Malaga for that Eibar loss. I don't think I ever will.

Bilbao are another. Genuinely don't think I've ever had any luck with them once.

I don't mind Malaga losing so much..they are shite and I was wrong to bet on them..

But 6 penno's on the bounce, none scored, is ridiculous.

Literally, that's what's happened.

Odds on that would be what? 300 thousand to one?

lol

Nearly stuck £20 on Napoli on 66 minutes at 4/7. Didn't do it. 10 minutes later they're 3-0 up lol

They're surely going to cotton onto this soon. It's like when BTTS/win first came out, people were making absolutely silly money on it.

I dunno. I've seen it at this price and sometimes better for a few tournaments now