Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Well **** me. Been back on the overs on the snooker, first 3 frames, great fantastic, all over 100. The 4th - Under, The 5th - Under, the next one's gotta be over, nope, The 6th - Under, wiping out any profit i'd won on the first 3.

about £50 up so far today on the horses, just backing singles or doubles with £2.50 or £5. a very tidy amount of winners. 

having a tenner on arsenal 2-0 @ 7/1 later. hoping they're comfortably too strong for hull who are shit at scoring (unless you defend as badly as liverpool). 

Edited by ScouseFox

Yeah i've not done bad on the horses either, Had a double (Art Mauresque & Bold Lass) that'll return about £25, Had 2 winners in a Lucky 15 - short odds mind, i'll be down on that but it's a return and'll cut the losses on the L15 and I've got a treble on some football which is currently winning - Altinordu, Truro, CSKA Moscow.

As I posted above I thought the snooker was going well but as I said 3 losses in a row wiped out any profit on that. (But atleast i've not lost on it, just not won anything - May aswell not have bother! lol). Not been a very profitable afternoon on that - 5 under's and 3 over's.

Edited by Matt

Is this the one where you can put £50 on 0-0 and £50 on over 0.5 to guarantee profit?

There are various ways to guarantee a profit but I like to do £50 on over 0.5 goals pre game then put £x on at another bookies on 'no goalscorer' pre game which will cover the £50 I've placed on over 0.5 goals.

Then that gives me a no risk £50 bet to use in-play.

You use you own money to place the risk free bet and get it refunded as cash balance if you lose.

So on the Juve v Real game-

£50 on over 0.5 goals 1/12 =£54 back

£7 on 0-0 at 7/1 (Laddys) =£56 back.

£50 on whatever you want in-play.

Worst that can happen is you lose in-play bet (get your £50 back) and there is over 0.5 goals, and then you're £3 down overall but you've had a stab at winning a £50 bet for the risk of £3.

i had btts in that game apologies 

yeah i did cos every fvcking time i bet against parma cos they are basically not a team anymore and went bust about 4 times in the past 6 months they somehow manage to not lose. so thought nah i'm not backing against them, i'll have btts. so they're gonna lose about 15-0.