Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Another over 100 frame goes against me. It obviously works for some people but I don't seem to work for me lol think i'm gonna give it knock on the head - With potentially only 1 frame of the tournament left I won't have too many chances left even if I were to continue with it.

Had a couple of wins on the football tonight though :thumbup:

Tempted by:

Ronaldo Wincast

Messi Wincast

At 12/1

Barca are too small odds against Bayern even if Bayern have loads of injuries and I can see Real beating Juve and Ronaldo is coming off a hat-trick so will put a few quid on

Risk free in-play bet on the Juventus vs. Madrid game on Bet365 again tonight.

£50 bet to qualify for the risk free in-play on over 0.5 goals returns £54.
£7 on covering bet through Sky on under 0.5 goals returns £57.

That means if there are under 0.5 goals, I break even. If there are over 0.5 goals, I lose £3 but still have £50 risk free in-play either way. Essentially risking paying £3 to give me a 'free' £50 bet.

Thinking of putting it on the first goal method being a free kick. The £50 free bet would return £850. Tasty.

Edited by Nod.E

The first time I'll be doing one of these offers but if it guarantees profit then why not!

Might do the £50 on Juve or Real to win pre-game and Draw in game that returns either £19 profit if either win or £60 if it's a draw!

Was tempted by the over 0.5 and under 0.5, of course the potential chance of winning £400 is nice and guaranteed a £5 profit even if there is a goal in the game

Won a nice treble on horses. £1.55 e/w returns £25.07 - As always, hindsight being a wonderful thing wish i'd done atleast £2.50 e/w on it.

Lucky15 has been disgraceful today, Had 3 races so far all my selections have lost - not even placed. Got 1 race left but it's on a 1/2 shot so even if that wins it'll be pittance return.

Got a treble on the football going on 2 Egyptian teams ( lol) and a Slovakian team, 1 of the Egyptian teams is letting me down, bastards. (Wahooo all is forgiven, last minute goal!) £5 returns £28.03. BOLLOCK! Last minute equaliser aswell, the Egypitian team are back to cunting bastards!!

Also got Ronaldo anytime/Real Madrid win 12/5.

Edited by Matt

Won a nice treble on horses. £1.55 e/w returns £25.07 - As always, hindsight being a wonderful thing wish i'd done atleast £2.50 e/w on it.

Lucky15 has been disgraceful today, Had 3 races so far all my selections have lost - not even placed. Got 1 race left but it's on a 1/2 shot so even if that wins it'll be pittance return.

Got a treble on the football going on 2 Egyptian teams ( lol) and a Slovakian team, 1 of the Egyptian teams is letting me down, bastards. (Wahooo all is forgiven, last minute goal!) £5 returns £28.03. BOLLOCK! Last minute equaliser aswell, the Egypitian team are back to cunting bastards!!

Also got Ronaldo anytime/Real Madrid win 12/5.

Do you know anything about the teams your backing, or just following the odds?

Do you know anything about the teams your backing, or just following the odds?

Yeah I often look at the form.

I use Soccer Vista.

The form of the team that let me down was - WDDWL compared to the team they were playing - LLLLL

The team that I backed are 5th in the league compared to the team they we playing were 20th (Bottom)

The team that I backed were playing away their position in the away form table is 10th

The team that they were playing were (Obviously) playing at home their position in the home form table is 20th (Bottom)

The last 5 games table reads - The team I backed 8th compared to the team they were playing 20th (Bottom)

I think those 5 facts are conclusive to back up my reason for backing the team I backed? :dunno:

Although I must say i've gone off Soccer Vista recently, What sites do others use for form guides/information?

Edited by Matt

I use Soccer Vista.

The form of the team that let me down was - WDDWL compared to the team they were playing - LLLLL

The team that I backed are 5th in the league compared to the team they we playing were 20th (Bottom)

The team that I backed were playing away their position in the away form table is 10th

The team that they were playing were (Obviously) playing at home their position in the home form table is 20th (Bottom)

The last 5 games table reads - The team I backed 8th compared to the team they were playing 20th (Bottom)

Although I must say i've gone off Soccer Vista recently, What sites do others use for form guides/information?

Soccerway is the dogs bollocks. Futbol24 useful too

I use Soccer Vista.

I think those 5 facts are conclusive to back up my reason for backing the team I backed? :dunno:

I use soccerway, but I try to avoid certain leagues because they're too unpredictable, mainly french and Turkish!!

Randomly logged into Skybet to check prices for the weekend. Didn't expect to have anything in there but it seems by EW season ACCA came in and had a lovely little £59.72 in there. Wasn't expecting it because I'd forgot about it so it feels even better!

£1 EW ACCA

Chelsea 15/8

Norwich 10/1

Preston 8/1

Burton 10/1.

Tempted to smash it all on us to get relegated at 7/1.