Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Randomly logged into Skybet to check prices for the weekend. Didn't expect to have anything in there but it seems by EW season ACCA came in and had a lovely little £59.72 in there. Wasn't expecting it because I'd forgot about it so it feels even better!

£1 EW ACCA

Chelsea 15/8

Norwich 10/1

Preston 8/1

Burton 10/1.

Tempted to smash it all on us to get relegated at 7/1.

Each way as in top two or three or four?

Did the Bet365 offer last night on Juve/Real. £50 on Real/Juve Double Chance at 1.36 and £50 on the Draw at 3.10 when the game kicked off. Risk-free profit of £18 from the first bet winning.

Doing the same for Barca/Bayern tonight. £50 on Barca/Bayern Double Chance at 1.25 and it'll be £50 on the Draw which is currently at 4.00 so fingers crossed for that. Either way it'll be a minimum of £12.50 risk-free profit.

£30 as a minimum over the two nights for basically doing nothing isn't too bad.

Risk free in-play bet on the Juventus vs. Madrid game on Bet365 again tonight.

£50 bet to qualify for the risk free in-play on over 0.5 goals returns £54.

£7 on covering bet through Sky on under 0.5 goals returns £57.

That means if there are under 0.5 goals, I break even. If there are over 0.5 goals, I lose £3 but still have £50 risk free in-play either way. Essentially risking paying £3 to give me a 'free' £50 bet.

Thinking of putting it on the first goal method being a free kick. The £50 free bet would return £850. Tasty.

Went for this in the end. My excitement when Ronaldo ran up to hit that free-kick 5 minutes in lol

Not sure how to play it tonight. Any tips?

Can't see much past a btts again tonight.

Possibly with a Barcelona win added on

Think Barca will win comfortably. Bayern are missing lots of players. lol just in the middle of texting my sister & I nearly put a kiss at the end of that post!

So for the free bet I stick...

£50 on pre game over 0.5 goals @ 1/20 with Bet365

£5 on pre game under 0.5 goals @ 10/1 with WillHill

£50 on in play *anything I like*

Right?

So for the free bet I stick...

£50 on pre game over 0.5 goals @ 1/20 with Bet365

£5 on pre game under 0.5 goals @ 10/1 with WillHill

£50 on in play *anything I like*

Right?

Yes but do 'no goalscorer' instead of under 0.5goals on the slim chance it's 1-0 and the goal was an OG.

Remember you have to put the £50 in-play bet on with your own money too, it gets refunded within 2 hours if you lose.

Yes but do 'no goalscorer' instead of under 0.5goals on the slim chance it's 1-0 and the goal was an OG.

Remember you have to put the £50 in-play bet on with your own money too, it gets refunded within 2 hours if you lose.

Righto. Cheers :)