Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had the Napoli/Sevilla double too but I'm happy because my big bet is Barcelona for the CL and Sevilla for the EL. Well, this week couldn't really have gone any better. Barca & Sevilla both in the final barring a total disaster and Real Madrid/Napoli are both in a bit of bother.

I had the Napoli/Sevilla double too but I'm happy because my big bet is Barcelona for the CL and Sevilla for the EL. Well, this week couldn't really have gone any better. Barca & Sevilla both in the final barring a total disaster and Real Madrid/Napoli are both in a bit of bother.

Would hardly say Real are in a bit of bother...

They've got an away goal, trailing by one with home advantage in the second leg.

Would hardly say Real are in a bit of bother...

They've got an away goal, trailing by one with home advantage in the second leg.

Sorry, they lost the game didn't they? They should still go through but it's far from a guarantee.

Sorry, they lost the game didn't they? They should still go through but it's far from a guarantee.

Never said it's guaranteed.... Just not in the "bit of bother" you seem to think they're in.

Never said it's guaranteed.... Just not in the "bit of bother" you seem to think they're in.

But they are in a bit of bother because they're losing the tie.

I can cash out for £30 lol that's absolutely amazing after just one semi final leg.

Had twenty quid on ukip getting under 3.5 seats for a laugh cos some guy told me its deffo gonna happen. Was 5/6 yesterday.

Hell yeh think this won (did it?) not been settled but sure I read they done shit.

When you start betting on 1/10 favorites that go 2 nil down after 25 minutes you know it's time to pack it in for good.

Probably best to swerve a game if you're only betting on them because of their odds, as tempting as it is to whack 5 or 6 in an acca to make a quick bit of money haha.

*Edit* - If you had the inside scoop and knew about the two teams then I apologise for assuming you didn't :D

Edited by filbertway

This is ****ing shite.

Think I need to take the money out off my Will Hill account so I can get some joy out of it atleast rather than whittle it down like I always do.

Its only going one way and that south.

Anyone else like this? I can't seem to handle anymore than two accounts at one time but I like more than one so I can look at different odds, but I see, to have a 'lucky' account and only one account seems to do well for me. FFS. #gettingfrustrated.