Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

After a good day at Chester races on weds I had two nice winning singles, £50 on barca -1 @ 2/1 (was drunk an had won a fair bit hence the stake), then a twenty on ukip doing shit @ 5/6.

Then today went disastrously lol. Didn't have a single winning horse!! Will have another £20 on us tomorrow though, around 13/8 on betfair. Huge for a side who are 5 out of 6 vs a side that have 1 point from their last 5 away games.

Set up a betbright account where you can bet £30 and if it loses you get it back as cash, stuck that on brentford boro draw which returns £97.50.

Then stuck £50 on home or away win on betfair which returns £70.

Could do with a winner been awful all week.

£10 on my mates horse Cloud Creeper @3/1, won 3 in a row and looks to have an excellent opportunity to win again.

Btts:

Ipswich vs Norwich

us vs Southampton

St Johnstone vs Dundee United

Bordeaux vs Nantes

£5 @9/1

Villa

Everton

Hull

Plymouth

£2.50 on

L15 on the horses:

Penhill 2.00 ascot @11/4

Amethyst Rose 3.15 hexham @3/1

Flag War 3.30 lingfield @7/4

Moshe 3.35 nottingham @7/2

40p l15 returns nearly £200.

Wow I've bet on an Australian team called Moreton Bay United and they've hit the woodwork 3 times in 25 minutes and still not scored, hope it's not going to be one of those days

Edit make that 4 times in 32 minutes, they need to learn how to shoot

Edited by zak_lcfc

Scorecast : City 2-1, Vardy fgs, 55/1

Everton

Leicester

Villa

£10 pays just under a ton

Ascot e/w L15, big prices low stake

2.00 Grumeti, 11/1

3.10 Fruit Pastille 10/1

3.45 Heaven's Guest 16/1

4.55 Crew Cut 9/1

Haven't Bayern got a colossal amount of injuries? And coming off the back of being battered by barca, resting players (the players they've got left) to try and batter them back and already won the league...?

They should and probably will win but that's not much of a price considering how little they will care for this match. Basically just an inconvenience to them. Wouldn't personally take 1/2 on an inconvenience.

Yeah like I said probs still win, I haven't backed against them or anything outrageous, just ignored the game altogether. Basically like a friendly and I don't bet on them @ 1/2 either.

A bit lost on what to back now the usuals like blackpool losing, bristol sides winning every week etc aren't happening. All about us today.

• Like 1