Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah I know I did it last week, I had Suarez anytime hoping for a better shout tomorrow.

I was looking at him this week, he's 2/1 anytime but also like the look of over 1.5 goals in the first half because Bayern have to attack so can see Barcelona getting a few

Guest Col city fan

Had Torino/Arsenal in ma double. Torino lost 5-1 not even messin

lol

Oh well, you'd have been more peed off if they'd have won fella.

Bloody Arsenal...

I bet on Arsenal last night as well!

Really can't decide what I will put the inplay money on, I keep thinking Barca will score a few simply because Bayern have to attack them but knowing my luck I'll put it on Suarez to score and everyone but him will

What's everyone going for on the free £50 tonight?

Thinking Suarez first goalscorer for Barcelona which is 3/1, obviously Messi is favourite at 7/4 but gives you some insurance even if Bayern score first that the bet could still land but I also like over 1.5 first half goals at 11/8! I can't decide this is the only problem with the offer

Thinking Suarez first goalscorer for Barcelona which is 3/1, obviously Messi is favourite at 7/4 but gives you some insurance even if Bayern score first that the bet could still land but I also like over 1.5 first half goals at 11/8! I can't decide this is the only problem with the offer

Had a think and I reckon I'm going to go for Barca win @ 13/8.

Another poor performance from Bayern at the weekend and they're still struggling with injuries. Suarez really is an honest 3/1. It's a toss up between those front 3 :P

Not sure about the first half goals, can see Barca playing deep and hanging onto the ball whenever they can.

Had a think and I reckon I'm going to go for Barca win @ 13/8.

Another poor performance from Bayern at the weekend and they're still struggling with injuries. Suarez really is an honest 3/1. It's a toss up between those front 3 :P

Not sure about the first half goals, can see Barca playing deep and hanging onto the ball whenever they can.

Maybe I'll do the same, think Barca will win and wanted something at evens or above just keep changing my mind!

I get the Suarez price, he had a few good chances last game but couldn't take them