Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Ladbrokes got Real to qualify at 3/1. Available from 19:40 until a goal is scored. £10 max.

4/5 best price elsewhere.

Well was gonna back it in a double with a horse at nearly 2/1 so may as well wait til then and have the single. Tidy.

Gonna put £25 on the draw, that laddy offer then £50 in play on Juve.

Would that guarantee I win?

If you are doing the bet365 offer your bet on the draw would need to be £50 if you are planning on getting your £50 (if lose) back from the in-play bet.

If you are doing the bet365 offer your bet on the draw would need to be £50 if you are planning on getting your £50 (if lose) back from the in-play bet.

Basically I have £25 on the draw then a free £25 bet as I didn't have an account. I have covered the £50 though so if that loses surely it doesn't matter?

Basically I have £25 on the draw then a free £25 bet as I didn't have an account. I have covered the £50 though so if that loses surely it doesn't matter?

Sounds like you'd be ok but I'm not really in a position to work it out for you right now so wouldn't wanna say yes or no either way.

Should be easy enough to work out though.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

2nd in the league Fenerbahce on current form - WWDWW, against bottom of the league Kayseri Erciyesspor on current form of DLDLL. Fenerbache have the best home form in the league and Kayseri Erciyesspor are bottom of the league in the form table and Fenerbache can't beat them...What a ****ing joke. Well that's £70 down the pisser in a few days, why stop there? :rolleyes::yawn:

Had a fiver on a horse @ evs double with juve to qualify @ evs. Horse won. So £20 if juve qualify and then a tenner on real to go through @ 3/1.

£15 outlay, either £20 or £40 back. Now to enjoy the game.

Had over 5.5 last night at half time (think back to that awful, awful miss right at the end) and was about to put Madrid to win this on, a minute later they get a penalty and the odds turn to shit. I'm firmly back into my usual diabolical luck.