Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm half way to a win!!!!

Had Ronny to score, Madrid to win. Therefore EVERYONE needs to get their money on the draw or Juve.

Don't say I didn't warn you....there was easy money to be made for the rest you right there, I just hope people took the advice.

Does anyone know if there is a way to bet "in play" online in australia.

From what i can tell, if you want to bet live in play you have to do by phone, which i cant be arsed with, id like to trow the odd $2 on next corner, next goal etc.

Would using  Hola to login to the site work?

Closed all my accounts as of twenty minutes ago now and working full time means I don't get much time to go the bookies. Had a good start to the week and it all went horribly wrong the last 48 hours, lost about £60 in two days. Not much really I know but pisses me off. 

Month with no online accounts, might make an occasional trip to a shop for things like the Derby in a few weeks and maybe for a footy bet. 

Closed all my accounts as of twenty minutes ago now and working full time means I don't get much time to go the bookies. Had a good start to the week and it all went horribly wrong the last 48 hours, lost about £60 in two days. Not much really I know but pisses me off.

Month with no online accounts, might make an occasional trip to a shop for things like the Derby in a few weeks and maybe for a footy bet.

I thought you worked in a bookies aha? Surely you get plenty of time?

I thought you worked in a bookies aha? Surely you get plenty of time?

haha nah got a new job now. you're not allowed to bet in the bookies you work in anyway so it's actually quite hard to get a bet on when you work there, sounds stupid but it's true lol. in my old shop there was crap phone signal and you weren't allowed to bet in the shop, i'd probably find it easier to get a bet on in my new job in an office if i hadn't stopped online gambling. 

haha nah got a new job now. you're not allowed to bet in the bookies you work in anyway so it's actually quite hard to get a bet on when you work there, sounds stupid but it's true lol. in my old shop there was crap phone signal and you weren't allowed to bet in the shop, i'd probably find it easier to get a bet on in my new job in an office if i hadn't stopped online gambling. 

Can you bet with the company you work for or not? I kind of get that you can't bet in the shop you work in but see no reason why you can't bet with the company you work with - Spose they don't want you taking even more money off them I guess. The lad who works in my local bookies (Betfred) always seems to bet with Coral but not sure if thats because it's his nearest or whether it because he can't bet with Betfred.

Some other lad who works in Betfred was telling me the staff can now get loans from Betfred instead of getting paid but they have to pay intrest on top lol

(Just done a quick google on it) - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/betfred-boss-offers-staff-minimum-5671186

Edited by Matt

Can you bet with the company you work for or not? I kind of get that you can't bet in the shop you work in but see no reason why you can't bet with the company you work with - Spose they don't want you taking even more money off them I guess. The lad who works in my local bookies (Betfred) always seems to bet with Coral but not sure if thats because it's his nearest or whether it because he can't bet with Betfred.

Some other lad who works in Betfred was telling me the staff can now get loans from Betfred instead of getting paid but they have to pay intrest on top lol

(Just done a quick google on it) - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/betfred-boss-offers-staff-minimum-5671186

can't speak for all companies but at william hill if you are employed by william hill you can't bet with them in any form. i always wondered how they'd know if say i had a fiver acca in a shop in leicester when i worked in liverpool but didn't see the point in breaking the rules when there are 500 alternatives who are just as convenient and good on every street corner lol

Took £20 from the risk free in-play betting in the champions league and I'm just playing with that. 

Betting on stuff with a maximum 1.3 odds, mostly around 1/10 though. Take the winnings, reinvest, repeat.

Worked my way to £90 so far off 8 bets. Aiming for a grand which will be about 35 bets deep at my current average odds. 8 down 27 to go.

It's gonna take some balls towards the end, putting in excess of £800 on. Just need to maintain the mentality that I never had the money in the first place.

Took £20 from the risk free in-play betting in the champions league and I'm just playing with that.

Betting on stuff with a maximum 1.3 odds, mostly around 1/10 though. Take the winnings, reinvest, repeat.

Worked my way to £90 so far off 8 bets. Aiming for a grand which will be about 35 bets deep at my current average odds. 8 down 27 to go.

It's gonna take some balls towards the end, putting in excess of £800 on. Just need to maintain the mentality that I never had the money in the first place.

Or take a small profit earlier and keep going.

Good luck...

Or take a small profit earlier and keep going.

Good luck...

Yeah, we'll see.

Up to 125 now. Couple of Badminton bets ticking me over.

The Russian second tier and the Israeli league also. Solid level of football.

Edited by Nod.E