Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah, we'll see.

Up to 125 now. Couple of Badminton bets ticking me over.

The Russian second tier and the Israeli league also. Solid level of football.

Had one or two scares but still going strong. £210. We go again.

Today's big racing is at Newbury. Will Buick, one of the countries best jockeys, goes to Newmarket instead. And rides 5 favs and a 2nd fav, but all at tempting enough prices. He must be very confident of getting a hatful of winners if he's missing the Lockinge amongst others over at Newbury, no? You'd imagine of his 6 rides the main reason he is there is for the 3 godolphin rides, priced @ 20/1 for the treble, and a 10p Heinz on all 6 pays about £1200.

Food for thought.

No bet as of yet for me but if I see a shop on my travels I'm having us to win in some form today. Again.

Today's big racing is at Newbury. Will Buick, one of the countries best jockeys, goes to Newmarket instead. And rides 5 favs and a 2nd fav, but all at tempting enough prices. He must be very confident of getting a hatful of winners if he's missing the Lockinge amongst others over at Newbury, no? You'd imagine of his 6 rides the main reason he is there is for the 3 godolphin rides, priced @ 20/1 for the treble, and a 10p Heinz on all 6 pays about £1200.

Food for thought.

No bet as of yet for me but if I see a shop on my travels I'm having us to win in some form today. Again.

Had a 10p L63 on Buick's 6 rides, cheers for the heads up.

Had a 10p L63 on Buick's 6 rides, cheers for the heads up.

Don't thank me til it's won you some money haha! Probably my fav jockey and one I always look to back in bigger races so only noticed when he wasn't in any on the Newbury card.

Does seem an interesting angle though. Most of the rest of today's bigger racing looks tough. Hopefully Buick does some business for you and me when I back something of his :D

£1 on btts in both halves of the lunchtime games. Think that an early goal in the play off either way could lead to chaos, and neither southampton or villa have anything to play for, so either 0-0 or about 8-8 in that one. 

both @ 14/1. 

Edited by ScouseFox

£1 on btts in both halves of the lunchtime games. Think that an early goal in the play off either way could lead to chaos, and neither southampton or villa have anything to play for, so either 0-0 or about 8-8 in that one. 

both @ 14/1. 

Thought of this when Benteke netted at the end of the half to make it 5-1, but the play-off game obviously didn't go to plan. 

Thought of this when Benteke netted at the end of the half to make it 5-1, but the play-off game obviously didn't go to plan.

Yeah shame, not many chances in the play off game either, was one of them that could've been a goal fest or a tight affair. Both scored within about 10 mins of the second half too which is annoying haha. Thought there'd be a few goals at Southampton, not pretty much all in the same net tho.

Buick just won his 2nd race. 2 out of 3 so far

Yep, not bad so far;

1st race: NR

2nd race: 11/2 winner

3rd race: Beaten by a neck

4th race: 7/1 winner

Hopefully one more winner at least should see a bit of profit. Two would be great!

had a good day ere. 

telescope/night of thunder double won, probs return around 11/2 or 6/1. 

buick is 2 winners at big prices on the way in my canadian. 

had telescope, leverkusen & a fap at leopardstown @ 7/2 which is hopefully gonna win, horses in & leverkusen 2-0 up. 

just a shame i have to trek back to a shop to pick all this shit up if it comes in lol

you too mate, goals galore ;)

probably only gonna scoop like £40 or something (unless my lucky produces two more winners, we'll see). but that will pay for tonight. 

I give you credit you have a dig at my bad bet, very much a shame.