Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Buick with six rides, 4 wins 2 places. Hope some of you got some multiples or even just singles on the go based on this morning's advice. 11/2, 7/1, 11/10 & 2/1 the SPs of his winners, the last two were a lot bigger earlier in the day. 

Treble that was waiting on Leverkusen is in, too. Good times. 

Today's big racing is at Newbury. Will Buick, one of the countries best jockeys, goes to Newmarket instead. And rides 5 favs and a 2nd fav, but all at tempting enough prices. He must be very confident of getting a hatful of winners if he's missing the Lockinge amongst others over at Newbury, no? You'd imagine of his 6 rides the main reason he is there is for the 3 godolphin rides, priced @ 20/1 for the treble, and a 10p Heinz on all 6 pays about £1200.

Food for thought.

No bet as of yet for me but if I see a shop on my travels I'm having us to win in some form today. Again.

Brilliant shout Scouse, 4 out of 6 winners. What a day...  :scarf:

Edit : My 10p Lucky 63 returned £82

Edited by separator

Brilliant shout Scouse, 4 out of 6 winners. What a day... :scarf:

Edit : My 10p Lucky 63 returned £82

nicely done, not too shabby a return! always good when a plan comes together.

• Like 1

I had buicks big two priced winners with a Ryan Moore 5/1 winner (his fourth of the day) was waiting on integral for a 4 timer on a lucky 15. Shock it didn't win! But still won £94 from that off of a 20p lucky 15. Had 15x10p 4 folds from the Buick rides and that paid a nice £35. Cheers Scouse.

Haha no worries, just happy something I mentioned and had a reason for came in for once! Think we've all had similar 10/20p luckys etc so all turned a fiver or so into close to three figures, nice weekend boost!

Guest Col city fan

I think I better stop again...

Four bets on btts (in four separate games) have yielded a grand total of ONE goal.....

Today's big racing is at Newbury. Will Buick, one of the countries best jockeys, goes to Newmarket instead. And rides 5 favs and a 2nd fav, but all at tempting enough prices. He must be very confident of getting a hatful of winners if he's missing the Lockinge amongst others over at Newbury, no? You'd imagine of his 6 rides the main reason he is there is for the 3 godolphin rides, priced @ 20/1 for the treble, and a 10p Heinz on all 6 pays about £1200.

Food for thought.

No bet as of yet for me but if I see a shop on my travels I'm having us to win in some form today. Again.

Top tipping, cheers yout.

Don't follow tips much but saw this and transferred £4 from poker to sports and had 20 10p e/w trebles on all six hosses. Made just over £49. Wish I transferred more now but shouldn't grumble.

today i've had a fiver on btts in both prem games and the conference final. two from two so far, just need both to bag in utd/arse. only pays like 7/2 or something i think but hopefully another winner on the way. 

had two diff horse luckys that are almost completely up the shitter already and there's only been about 5 races lol