Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone going big on Chelsea tomorrow at evens? I know they are meant to be resting a few players but still they seem a good price.

Just went to say the same thing will wait for line ups. I'm going to the game as I've got free tickets. Perks of a job I suppose hey

Just went to say the same thing will wait for line ups. I'm going to the game as I've got free tickets. Perks of a job I suppose hey

I know but odds might change nearer the time. I hear they are gonna play a couple of youngsters, but I still think Chelsea will do it.

My race to £1000 has come to an end.

I had decided that it had in fact become a race to £800 as that figure would get me out of my part-time job and pay for my holiday.

Here's a breakdown of my progress. On bet 4 I cashed out and lost 72p because I hadn't noticed there had been 3 red cards.

1111.jpg

Everything on there came in. I'm at £699.69, going in to what would be my last bet to take me to my £800 target.

After 60 minutes in the Bolivian Premier, 'The Strongest' were beating 'Jorge Wilstermann' 1-0. I placed £699.69 on there to be less than 3.5 match goals.

70 minutes. Equaliser. Terrible defending, which is annoying, but no panic just yet. Slightly unnerved but quietly confident that things will settle down.
76 minutes. Jorge Wilstermann go ahead thanks to another piece of terrible defending. Panic sets in. Cash out becomes a real temptation but at £340 that seems poor. Decide that I will let it build up a bit before cashing out.
79 minutes. The Strongest equalise via one of the most calamitous own goals I've seen this season. 

Heartbreak.

I am in absolute bits. Inconsolable.

Edited by Nod.E

Guest Col city fan

My race to £1000 has come to an end.

I had decided that it had in fact become a race to £800 as that figure would get me out of my part-time job and pay for my holiday.

Here's a breakdown of my progress. On bet 4 I cashed out and lost 72p because I hadn't noticed there had been 3 red cards.

1111.jpg

Everything on there came in. I'm at £699.69, going in to what would be my last bet to take me to my £800 target.

After 60 minutes in the Bolivian Premier, 'The Strongest' were beating 'Jorge Wilstermann' 1-0. I placed £699.69 on there to be less than 3.5 match goals.

70 minutes. Equaliser. Terrible defending, which is annoying, but no panic just yet. Slightly unnerved but quietly confident that things will settle down.

76 minutes. Jorge Wilstermann go ahead thanks to another piece of terrible defending. Panic sets in. Cash out becomes a real temptation but at £340 that seems poor. Decide that I will let it build up a bit before cashing out.

79 minutes. The Strongest equalise via one of the most calamitous own goals I've seen this season.

Heartbreak.

I am in absolute bits. Inconsolable.

Did you lose it all then?

:o

Had a hilariously bad treble at the weekend which started off with Villa winning at Southampton. Only I could back a side who go on to lose 6-1. Had them, Hull & Juventus. 1/3 wins.

Sunday... had a fiver on Sassuolo in play against AC Milan. Was about to put them on a four fold but they scored before I could. Went back at 2-2 and they won!

The treble I ended up having ended in usual fashion. Barcelona (won 1-0), Rayo Vallecano (won 2-1) & Sevilla -1 (won 2-1).

Oh and of course I have Chelsea. I ****ing hate West Brom. With the exception of our game there in April I don't think anything involving them ever goes mine/Leicester's way.

had three winners and a n/r on my yankee that i done at lunchtime today. 

£5.50 got almost £70 back. 

good fun these last few days. back in the groove enjoying it, betting every now and then and winning, which always helps lol

Guest Col city fan

Yep. All gone. Still as depressed now as I was when it happened over 24 hours ago.

Sorry to hear that mate.

You're a braver man than I, betting those sums of money.

was gonna dump £90 on at evens thank **** it was only £30 is all I can say.

I had 175 on Villa on Saturday imagine how I felt after stuffing a greasy café breakfast to walk into the bookies to see the 3 goals in 4 minutes. lol couldn't believe what was happening.