Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Sorry to hear that mate.

You're a braver man than I, betting those sums of money.

Brave or stupid? Saying that when the second goal went in I should have just cashed out. Doesn't take long to get back to £700 from £350 the I was doing it.

I'll be giving it another go when I get over the trauma and can face going back to winning a couple of quid per bet compared to the £50+ I was getting used to.

Brave or stupid? Saying that when the second goal went in I should have just cashed out. Doesn't take long to get back to £700 from £350 the I was doing it.

I'll be giving it another go when I get over the trauma and can face going back to winning a couple of quid per bet compared to the £50+ I was getting used to.

Wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Like you said before, it wasn't your money. It's impressive that you got that far. I did the same, Swedish champions drew with relegated team, lost me £480. Only a tenner of my own cash though

Guest Col city fan

Can't imagine Arsenal will suffer 2 shock home defeats in a week although stranger things have happened.

Might have a bit on Juventus

Yeah I can't see past an Arsenal win either.

Sunderland (a team fighting for their lives) are 10-1!

Wouldn't be so hard on yourself. Like you said before, it wasn't your money. It's impressive that you got that far. I did the same, Swedish champions drew with relegated team, lost me £480. Only a tenner of my own cash though

Nightmare.

Tried again last night with my own money (£25) and got to a whopping £29 before losing. I don't think I appreciated just how well I had done to get to £700.

Nightmare.

Tried again last night with my own money (£25) and got to a whopping £29 before losing. I don't think I appreciated just how well I had done to get to £700.

I will start a challenge with you if you like?

£20 at 1/3 seen a few people doing it on twitter.

42 Bets £52,000

I will start a challenge with you if you like?

£20 at 1/3 seen a few people doing it on twitter.

42 Bets £52,000

Like the sound of a challenge.

Having said that, not sure about 1/3. I lost on a 1.14 last night after 3 bets!

Any reason

Arsenal, Chelsea, Leicester, Man City & Man Utd doesn't win this weekend at just over 8/1

They won't all win.

I'm toying with Leicester -2 or Kramaric anytime this weekend.

Had a fiver on Betis away at Santander here after 24 mins at 1-0 to Santander, 16/5. Betis equalised on 25 mins lol took the lead on 40 then were 1-4 up by the hour. 2-4 with ten left now.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Everton Spurs

Stoke Liverpool

Newcastle West Ham

all draws - 50/1 £5 on

Leicester -1

Barca -1

Chelsea -1

Man City Saints btts

just over 10/1 £10 on

Wolfsburg

Gladbach