Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just played the game on Fifa against a QPR supporting mate and it was 8-0 and Ulloa to score first. Gotta be worth a quid.

8-0 not a bad shout, way i see it man city beat them 6-0 and qpr still had something to play for then. add to that the fact we are better than man city and i'd say 6 at least. can't get odds on a -6 handicap in the shops tho such a shame. 

Guest Col city fan

Scouse...are you really going 6-0 City? As in..really?

Not a tip but i've had a quid each way on Estonia @ 16/1 for no other reason than my mate lives there and the singer is called Stig.

lol lol

Yeah man. Always have a bet on us but there's no value in any of it really, just the win is about 4/7, 2 or 3 nil isn't paying as much as it was a month back.

So a few fun quid on us to win 4-0, 5-0 & 6-0 as an end of season celebration :)

Might have a couple of quid on a first scorer after seeing the team but no idea who's gonna be playing so can't really do that now either.

Can't buy a bloody win again at the moment.

:angry:

Same here.

Bleedin' joke. Thing is I keep betting so only got myself to blame.

As has been discussed before it's boredom, that mixed with form guides being useless at the moment.

Just got back to see Barca drew 2-2 with Deportivo after being 2 up, **** off

Yep, that ruined my accy as well, even Real are making a meal of it against Getafe at the moment. Form book goes out the window at the end of the season unless you have something to play for.

Guest Col city fan

Yeah my fault for putting them in tbh. I've gone for Real as well with PSG and they're both winning but I expect one of them to fvck up

Also, gonna back Leicester tomorrow for the first time ever, think we'll win comfortably

The Real and PSG came in bud. For me too.

Hilarious. I pick a game in Spain for over 2.5 and it ends 0-0 with 8 of the 10 games coming in for it. I could take it every now and then but it never fails to amaze me how often I seem to be on the end of things like that.

I had another pretty shit day. Barcelona -2 being a particular laughing point. Suppose I had a nice little win on Marseille -1 later in the day.

A 3-0 win tomorrow with a Kramaric goal would bag me £65.

Barca you ***** ****ed my bet early. Now I've got to bet again. Had Mahrez fgs v Southampton at the ground so might stick my winnings on kramaric anytime if he is starting.

Man U look a decent price, might stick a relatively safe treble on, and like brooksy this is the first time I might actually back Leicester.