Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had a merseyside double today at 5/1. Also an over 2.5 double at Leicester and Hull. Quite big stakes for me. Odds were terrible for overs today, normally much better.

Only winner was under 2.5 trixie Everton, Newcastle, Man City but small stake and lost money overall.

Guest Col city fan

£10 on Stoke to beat Liverpool at 5/2.

£10 on Leicester -2 at 16/5.

£6 on Kramaric anytime at 6/4.

Wow. What the **** is happening.

Blimey Dan..never moan about your luck again!

Big win..,

Had Stoke across a few accas too, huge price. Got let down by an odds on horse in one.

Had Stoke, us -1, said horse and arsenal -1. Would've been a good win probably too.

Also had us 4-0, 5-0 & 6-0. So we won 5-1. Typical haha.

Guest Col city fan

Like a few I had vardy fgs, only winner on a day when I had over £100 spread out. Time to take a break till next season.

If you've got through a ton in a day it's possibly wise to take a break I agree.

If you've got through a ton in a day it's possibly wise to take a break I agree.

Yeah basically me and my bro set up a joint account and with £20 each with the plan of having it all on diff bets on the last day, so we have £60 from there then I had a few bets myself, and then bets at the ground with winnings so it's not too bad.

Forgot the champs league and fa cup finals, so will have a few bets on those first.

Guest Col city fan

Yeah basically me and my bro set up a joint account and with £20 each with the plan of having it all on diff bets on the last day, so we have £60 from there then I had a few bets myself, and then bets at the ground with winnings so it's not too bad.

Forgot the champs league and fa cup finals, so will have a few bets on those first.

I just think it's wise to take a break personally. That's what I'm doing. One, cos I've bet far more this season than ever before. And two, because basically I'm shite at it. With one or two exceptions.

I just don't have the bottle.

My mate (the pro gambler's) bet came in of City to finish highest of the promoted sides.

He had them when we were 7 points adrift and laid 3 grand at something like 7/4 (ish). I just couldn't do it. I struggle to put a score on a single bet! lol