Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

had that dnipro bet and also had a horse treble. first two won and dnipro went 1-0 up was on for a right good return. 

dnipro concede twice in two minutes and the last leg of my horse bet fell whilst leading lol. nightmare five minutes! 

Guest Col city fan

had that dnipro bet and also had a horse treble. first two won and dnipro went 1-0 up was on for a right good return.

dnipro concede twice in two minutes and the last leg of my horse bet fell whilst leading lol. nightmare five minutes!

lol

Had both teams to score in both halves in the Rangers game and the Dutch game last night. The Dutch game came in and only rangers not scoring in the first half let me down. £3 would've returned over £200

Anybody else ever do this bet?

ok titan bet. talk to me once more about this. i can't remember how shit it is. 

basically, my bday yesterday. as a shit firm they try to entice me in with a free five pound bet for my birthday. ok thanks. i get bored in work today and think **** it, next two faps are getting this free fiver on this dickhead website. hope it bloody loses so i don't have to come on here trying to work out how to get my money. 

what dya know, win & win. pays £48. nice. happy bloody birthday. now i've had a new card since i last used titanbet (about three cheltenham's ago). it says i need to deposit from my new card in order to withdraw onto that card. i think this makes sense because it stops fraud in the form of money laundering etc as it stops people paying each other through betting websites. ie; i deposit, win and then tell Mr X my drug runner that he can have his payment from the account, just take it out onto his card. not gonna happen son. 

so my question is;

will it be as simple as to deposit the min. amount (£5) off my new card and it'll let me take £50 back out onto it? or will they carry on being gay as fk and stopping me from getting my hard earned? any help is marvellous. think it's mainly directed at seperator cos i'm sure he's moaned about them before lol

ok titan bet. talk to me once more about this. i can't remember how shit it is. 

basically, my bday yesterday. as a shit firm they try to entice me in with a free five pound bet for my birthday. ok thanks. i get bored in work today and think **** it, next two faps are getting this free fiver on this dickhead website. hope it bloody loses so i don't have to come on here trying to work out how to get my money. 

what dya know, win & win. pays £48. nice. happy bloody birthday. now i've had a new card since i last used titanbet (about three cheltenham's ago). it says i need to deposit from my new card in order to withdraw onto that card. i think this makes sense because it stops fraud in the form of money laundering etc as it stops people paying each other through betting websites. ie; i deposit, win and then tell Mr X my drug runner that he can have his payment from the account, just take it out onto his card. not gonna happen son. 

so my question is;

will it be as simple as to deposit the min. amount (£5) off my new card and it'll let me take £50 back out onto it? or will they carry on being gay as fk and stopping me from getting my hard earned? any help is marvellous. think it's mainly directed at seperator cos i'm sure he's moaned about them before lol

Yep, it was me moaning about them  lol fvcking bunch of conmen... but the did pay me out eventually. Should be ok to make a deposit and withdraw to the same card but if your old card is still registered on the account they may try to withdraw to that, although if your old debit card is linked to the same bank account as your new card you'll get your cash ok.

The biggest problem with Titanbet was their security checks, copies of your bills, photos of you holding your passport next to your face, copies of all bank cards registered on your account (even if they have expired / destroyed / lost!). They wanted a copy of my old debit card which I cut up a year previously, told them that, they then said I had to get a letter from the bank to say I destroyed it, Never did that letter, had to speak to Titan's security team in the Philipines who eventually gave in and authorised the withdrawal. It was only for about £150 as well, had been using them occasionally for about 18 months previously without problems. Plenty of scare stories online of punters having to post documents to the Phillipines. Avoid Titanbet like the plague.

Yep, it was me moaning about them  lol fvcking bunch of conmen... but the did pay me out eventually. Should be ok to make a deposit and withdraw to the same card but if your old card is still registered on the account they may try to withdraw to that, although if your old debit card is linked to the same bank account as your new card you'll get your cash ok.

The biggest problem with Titanbet was their security checks, copies of your bills, photos of you holding your passport next to your face, copies of all bank cards registered on your account (even if they have expired / destroyed / lost!). They wanted a copy of my old debit card which I cut up a year previously, told them that, they then said I had to get a letter from the bank to say I destroyed it, Never did that letter, had to speak to Titan's security team in the Philipines who eventually gave in and authorised the withdrawal. It was only for about £150 as well, had been using them occasionally for about 18 months previously without problems. Plenty of scare stories online of punters having to post documents to the Phillipines. Avoid Titanbet like the plague.

haha ok i'll take the plunge and throw a fiver in, then try and withdraw £50 and put the spare £2.78 or something on a scorecast in the cup final tomorrow probs. 

yeah i know not to use them, like i said they gave me a free fiver (two in fact, not sure why i only had one birthday, i'm not the queen lol). didn't even plan the bet literally fav in the next race doubled with fav in the one after that. planning on getting the money, whenever that may be, as opposed to genuinely using them as a bookie. 

edit - withdrawal is now pending. joy! 

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

Oh for pity's sake!

A night, sat in front of the PC, having bets on btts...Across quite a few games.

AND NO ONE IS SCORING!

lol

Guest Col city fan

My both teams to score is still letting me down...6/7 games on the trot now.

Got Villa to lift the trophy today.

Fat chance..

:rolleyes: