Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I have Jack Hobbs in a L15 but that's gone to rat shit due to the runners before him.

I have a boosted double of Golden Horn and Barcelona @ 9/2 so i'm rooting for Golden Horn to win now with Jack Hobbs placing. :fc:

Holland ****ed my head up last night, it was the final nail in the coffin, wound me up big time. 3-1 up with 20 to go then lose 3-4 :nono:.

I'd got my Sky Bet account up to £180 last Sunday, last night it was down to £120, i'd lost £60 betting on shite not having 1 simple win last week and I wasn't doing stupid bets, I saw where it was going and i've whittled accounts down in the past, so withdrew the £120 whilst I could and i've started a new account.

Edited by Matt

:nigel: What a run from Golden Horn, I was about to screw my bet slip up, it looked well beaten far out, no pace, midfield and not looking like it was in the race but then I heard the commentator getting excited looked up and he was charging down the left side!

Jack Hobbs 2nd aswell so quite happy with that result, just need Barcelona to win tonight now which you'd think they will.... :unsure:

Edited by Matt

Suarez first goal 3-1 Barca

Messi first goal 2-1 Barca

Neymar first goal 2-1 Barca

Tevez first goal 2-1 Barca

90 minutes result 2-2

5 bets and 4 of them dead after the 4th minute :(

I had Messi 3-0 and then a quid on just 5-0 for a laugh lol

And there is my £90. Sevilla & Barcelona both deliver.

I genuinely think I've ended up in profit overall this season. These last few weeks have been phenomenal.

In that case you're not allowed to moan about betting luck ever again.