Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bossed the champs league final.

Had barca -1 (thanks ref for just carrying on til they scored), had suarez/barca, had neymar/barca & had barca ht/ft. Only loser was my 4-0 which wasn't even that bad a shout.

Jack Hobbs not winning the Derby cost me loads but never mind.

Had a decent amount on barca -1/American pharaoh @ 7/2 to top the weekend off.

Went on holiday and came back with more money than I had before I left. Happy days.

Guest Col city fan

Bossed the champs league final.

Had barca -1 (thanks ref for just carrying on til they scored), had suarez/barca, had neymar/barca & had barca ht/ft. Only loser was my 4-0 which wasn't even that bad a shout.

Jack Hobbs not winning the Derby cost me loads but never mind.

Had a decent amount on barca -1/American pharaoh @ 7/2 to top the weekend off.

Went on holiday and came back with more money than I had before I left. Happy days.

Nice one Scouse...

Nice one Scouse...

The Neymar win cast and -1 were the biggest winners so I owe most of it to the fact the ref played about 8 mins of stoppage time lol. Went nuts with a load of barca fans when they were breaking and then scored haha.

Guest Col city fan

The Neymar win cast and -1 were the biggest winners so I owe most of it to the fact the ref played about 8 mins of stoppage time lol. Went nuts with a load of barca fans when they were breaking and then scored haha.

Same here...I had the same thing.

lol

Argentina to win and Aguero top scorer at 14s, I know Messi is in excellent form and takes penalties so might be worth Argentina and him at 6s

Will probably put some money on a few of the games also, thinking:

Chile

Colombia -1

Brazil -1

Argentina -1

Will have to see what odds that is

Had £20 on Chile -1 v Ecuador. Was a free bet. 13/10 odds. You'd think with the home advantage in a tournament, added to Chile being quite a ruthless attacking side capable of putting teams to the sword on their day, with Ecuador who are nothing special, that this should come in.

Had a tenner on Chile to win it all as well. Paddy Power's offered 22/1 on them winning it as a sign-up!

Had £20 on Chile -1 v Ecuador. Was a free bet. 13/10 odds. You'd think with the home advantage in a tournament, added to Chile being quite a ruthless attacking side capable of putting teams to the sword on their day, with Ecuador who are nothing special, that this should come in.

Had a tenner on Chile to win it all as well. Paddy Power's offered 22/1 on them winning it as a sign-up!

On a roll

Fell into the Belgium trap at home to Wales but that was a freak result I'd imagine rather than the norm. Evens is about right I'd say.

What odds are Cyprus? Andorra are absolute guff. I agree with Donut's theory that them & San Marino are the crap of the crap.

Fell into the Belgium trap at home to Wales but that was a freak result I'd imagine rather than the norm. Evens is about right I'd say.

What odds are Cyprus? Andorra are absolute guff. I agree with Donut's theory that them & San Marino are the crap of the crap.

Cyprus are 2/9. -1 might be worth a punt at 8/11