Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

The only international Leicester player I didn't back to score (bar Morgan) has scored. Played Jeff.

Your under-estimation of Young Jeff's talents continue I see.....

:P

Your under-estimation of Young Jeff's talents continue I see.....

:P

I didn't even know Ghana were playing haha.

I've back vardy twice, king for Wales and kramaric for Croatia. They've not even played more than about 30 seconds between them haha.

Your name is very apt...

I've got over 3.5 goals in the game.

I would say backing over 3.5 goals is a bit of a donut move. Not saying it wont happen, but its hardly a banker. They might get to 3-0 and cruise.

Your name is very apt...

I've got over 3.5 goals in the game.

I would say backing over 3.5 goals is a bit of a donut move. Not saying it wont happen, but its hardly a banker. They might get to 3-0 and cruise.

Guest Col city fan

The point remains...Spain hello?

Same, they've been utter gash so far

Been terrible ain't they!?

Just have to hope they get the kick up the backside at half time, if so then I'm 7 out of 8 on a nice little earner, then it will be just down to Brazil to screw me over.

I had under 3.5 in Belarus v Spain funnily enough. There are rarely goals where Spain are involved.

Had England under 2.5 goals as well. Shock horror I do it in what ends up being the highest scoring away game excluding playing dross like San Marino for a long time. Estonia v San Marino over 3.5, 2-0, deary me, Russia v Austria under 2.5, Russia under 2.5 must be a banker every time, dour ****ers.