Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

We all backing Chile then

I was thinking of going quite big on that but I'm not sure I will anymore. So many daft results although I do still think Chile will win that game. Mexico are missing most of their first team. They've not even got their full focus on this.

I seriously do think Chile might take home the trophy although on this form I think there's literally not one single side out of the twelve you can write off.

Sorry, except Mexico. They won't win it. I'm sure of it.

Edited by Dan LCFC

It's a bloody good job I didn't realise the Chile game was going on now, I thought it was tomorrow for some reason (as in Tuesday 8pm).

Chile twice behind to a weakened Mexico. Bloody unbelievable. Tempted to not make another bet all tournament. The entire thing is a lottery.

Said I wasn't going for another Copa bet but then my mate told me he got 9/1 on over 4.5 in the Chile game. Obscene odds considering how open they both are.

I did exactly the same. Saw how open the game was after the first 5 minutes and put it on then.

Guest Col city fan

Said I wasn't going for another Copa bet but then my mate told me he got 9/1 on over 4.5 in the Chile game. Obscene odds considering how open they both are.

What was the score?

Guest Col city fan

I know I constantly moan about the same thing but I just backed a team & they were battering the opposition & took the lead.

I had a £60 cashout offer but decided to leave it & they've lost 6-2. Wtf. Football baffles me sometimes.

Who were the teams Bren?

Chelsea @ 6/4
Each Way @ 1/3 1-2
£

English Championship - Outright - Outright
QPR @ 16/1
Each Way @ 1/4 1-3
£

English League 1 - Outright - Outright
Wigan @ 8/1
Each Way @ 1/4 1-3
£