Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Chelsea @ 6/4
Each Way @ 1/3 1-2
£

English Championship - Outright - Outright
QPR @ 16/1
Each Way @ 1/4 1-3
£

English League 1 - Outright - Outright
Wigan @ 8/1
Each Way @ 1/4 1-3
£

English League 2 - Outright - Outright
Leyton Orient @ 12/1
Each Way @ 1/4 1-3
£

?

Accumulators / Multiples
Accumulator (4)
1 Bet?

Win @ 4971.5/1
Each Way
£

Look a good bet?

Impossible to say.

Certainly dont fancy QPR to bounce straight back.  Wigan is a solid shout although Sheffield United should be pushing, whilst at league 2 level, I fancy Wycombe and Plymouth could be contenders.

usually wait til about october/november for a title winning bet. had one in november this year, had chelsea, juve, bristol city, burton, real for the champs league & bristol rovers. first 4 won, real got the semis & bristol rovers came second on gd. 

wouldn't have qpr at all but championship/league one is impossible to say on the opening day, in fact the championship was still impossible to call with about 2 seconds to go last season, let alone 2 months before it starts. 

Impossible to say.

Certainly dont fancy QPR to bounce straight back.  Wigan is a solid shout although Sheffield United should be pushing, whilst at league 2 level, I fancy Wycombe and Plymouth could be contenders.

i took save bet and done each way.  :fc:

Guest Col city fan

Bloody Hell!

Woke up this morning to find that a very late Columbian Women goal made me about one hundred quid!

just had £1.21 on four favourites in 20 minutes. won @ 13/8, 5/2, 7/4 & 9/4. returned basically a ton. wicked. 

put a fiver on kane to score next in the eng u21 game and will be using a bit of the rest for some ascot betting over the next 48 hours. a nice boost considering a didn't really think about it just clicked the top horse in the market in the next few races scrolling down the page. 

Gone for a Leicester-themed horses bet today..

2.05 Redcar,   Blue Humor

5.35 Ascot,   Oriental Fox

5.55 Newmarket,   Use Your Filbert

9.00 Lingfield,   Foxcover

10p Lucky 15

deffo joining the fun there. fingers crossed! 

Just been down the bookies to put my Ascot bets on thought 'ah i'll have a little bet on whatever Football's on', I went Serbia U21's, Germany U21's and Brazil U20's, went to place the bet. 'Ah Brazil already kicked off early this morning' the woman said, ok not to worry, what was the result out of interest? It went to extra time and Brazil lost....That about sums my luck up regards football betting, I can't pick the winner of a game that's already been played, on the other hand spose' I was lucky that I couldn't place the bet.

Edited by Matt

Gone for a Leicester-themed horses bet today..

2.05 Redcar,   Blue Humor

5.35 Ascot,   Oriental Fox

5.55 Newmarket,   Use Your Filbert

9.00 Lingfield,   Foxcover

10p Lucky 15

A loss, a win, a place & a non runner... in that order.

Edited by separator

Guest Col city fan

League Winners 2015/2016

Man City

Middlesbrough

Wigan

Luton

£2 returns over 7 grand lol

Really?

They seem like quite realistic shouts as well?

Championship, League One & League Two are a lottery. How many people genuinely had Chelsea, Bournemouth, Bristol City & Burton?

i had them all bar bournemouth but that was in late october. 

think the treble (if i'd just had the treble) would've paid about 25/1 even then, which considering chelsea had won the league by late august and bristol city were top for basically the whole season wasn't a bad price. 

give it a month and then have a league winning acca is my usual plan. then you get to ignore your sheff utds or your wigans or your fulhams etc because by then they're about 15 points off the pace already.