Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Has anybody done any matched betting before?

Where you take advantage of the hundreds of bookie offers and make risk-free profits? A mate of mine paid for his uni doing this. And by doing uni I mean his beer tokens. lol

I started doing some recently and made about £500 in two weeks which I stuck towards my upcoming holiday. It's pretty much like printing money. There's services out there that offer subscription based stuff but you really don't need to pay for stuff like this the knowledge is out there.

I found a decent blog as well that details exactly what to do for each offer: fragbet.co

Think this is a fantastic way to boost the betting bank or just make some quick and easy money on the side. It's not even gambling as you can't lose! I know some people do it to actually feed their gambling funds  as well.

So was just wondering if anybody had any experiences of doing this before? What sites and tools did you use? What's the best way of taking this to the next level? How much did you make? Can you do it for ever until you get fat from your takings? Would be cool to share the knowledge.

Has anybody done any matched betting before?

Where you take advantage of the hundreds of bookie offers and make risk-free profits? A mate of mine paid for his uni doing this. And by doing uni I mean his beer tokens. lol

I started doing some recently and made about £500 in two weeks which I stuck towards my upcoming holiday. It's pretty much like printing money. There's services out there that offer subscription based stuff but you really don't need to pay for stuff like this the knowledge is out there.

I found a decent blog as well that details exactly what to do for each offer: fragbet.co

Think this is a fantastic way to boost the betting bank or just make some quick and easy money on the side. It's not even gambling as you can't lose! I know some people do it to actually feed their gambling funds as well.

So was just wondering if anybody had any experiences of doing this before? What sites and tools did you use? What's the best way of taking this to the next level? How much did you make? Can you do it for ever until you get fat from your takings? Would be cool to share the knowledge.

Heard alot about this and have been interested in finding out more... I've been in gambling groups which I've paid for and made decent amounts... don't pay for tips anymore because you pick up things yourself sometimes leagues you wouldn't dream of betting on! lol

Know abit about the Betfair Bot which 'pro gamblers' use to try and profit but sometimes go wrong and you csn make a fortune off

• Like 1

Yeah I'm always a bit dubious about tipster sites that you have to pay money for. At the end of the day if a horse doesn't fancy it or he gets into the wrong position in the race then he ain't gonna win no matter the form or money on him. Funny animals. 

As for the matched betting it is definitely worth having a go at. When I started I was a bit dubious so did the £10 ones where you make about 7 or 8 quid back but those gave me a good understanding of how it actually all worked. I actually find it quite relaxing picking out the odds and best offers as well.  

Yeah I'm always a bit dubious about tipster sites that you have to pay money for. At the end of the day if a horse doesn't fancy it or he gets into the wrong position in the race then he ain't gonna win no matter the form or money on him. Funny animals.

As for the matched betting it is definitely worth having a go at. When I started I was a bit dubious so did the £10 ones where you make about 7 or 8 quid back but those gave me a good understanding of how it actually all worked. I actually find it quite relaxing picking out the odds and best offers as well.

Only really tip football to be honest.. Some people on group are itk on horses but horses are well horses...

Went relatively big for me on Jack Hobbs to win the Irish Derby and he bolted up. Just gave some of that winnings back by backing the fave in the Greyhound Derby.

completely forgot I had a fiver each way on Eden The Kid @ 14/1 in the Greyhound Derby final tonight. Came 3rd, placed the bet a few weeks ago after a mate tip it. Think this is my first winning bet on the woofers

I thought each way only counted for 2nd place in the dogs.

The greyhound derby is more like a cup competition than a single race, quarters, semis and the actual final spread over a few weeks. 6 dogs per race, first 3 progress to the next round until the final race. Mine was an ante post bet @ 14/1, if you bet on my dog in last night's final only you'd only got 4/1. Single races only pay out on 2 places as you say but mine was placed before the derby kicked off so it pays out on 3 places as there is more than race. Edited by separator

Got an each way double on Chile to win Copa America and Germany women to win the World Cup. Each way just means I need them to reach the final right? It's Bolivia or Peru next for Chile

£10 potential return of £72.22

Sick of it.

Tommy Robredo lost to the world no.119 to let me down for £20. That's me done until the new season. Got an each way double on Murray and Kvitova but it aint happening is it.