Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Oh I am. The absolute bellends have paid £45 of it in withdrawable money and £185 in free bets. For **** sake.

How many times do you have to stake the £185 to get it in your available balance though?

If it's just one then stick it all on West Ham to qualify for the next round of the Europa League or something?

How many times do you have to stake the £185 to get it in your available balance though?

If it's just one then stick it all on West Ham to qualify for the next round of the Europa League or something?

Aren't there usually odds stipulations as well, so you'd have to wager at odds of at least 1/2? Like you say though, wager sensibly and it could produce a nice little bit of interest on top.

It's in 19 separate bets, 18 of them worth £10 and one worth £5. To get your £10 back you've got to win on an evens - I don't trust myself to do that very often.

Absolute con. Knew it was too good to be true.

Aren't there usually odds stipulations as well, so you'd have to wager at odds of at least 1/2? Like you say though, wager sensibly and it could produce a nice little bit of interest on top.

and you don't get your free bet stake back, so even if you had it all on a winning 1/2 shot you'd have won 92.50 of actually money, but it'd seem like you'd lost 92.50 of your betting balance.

Just use it for all your bets in the near future. Don't try and turn it quickly into a real £180. Just leave it there and every time you wanna bet use that instead of your own money.

Just put all 19 on Neil Lennon being our next manager then if it happens at least you'll have enough money to get so ****ed before the Sunderland game you won't even notice how depressing it is

Has anyone done a League Champions/To be Promoted bet yet?

Thinking of.

Chelsea - Premier League

Hull City - To be Promoted

Wigan - To be Promoted

Rangers - Championship

Possibly add the likes of Juventus, Bayern, Barcelona etc?

All to be used by the 12th lol!

Piss-take. Might just throw them all at one thing and take the money.

Andy Murray is 10/11 to win in straight sets tomorrow. Anyone think that's likely?

A bit risky as Karlovic is hard to break because of his monster serve then you are relying on Murray breaking in the tie break.

Also Murray is prone to a blip in concentration a couple of hours in.

That being said I'm horrendous at winning any amounts of money from betting so Lump on Murray in straight sets.

All to be used by the 12th lol!

Piss-take. Might just throw them all at one thing and take the money.

Andy Murray is 10/11 to win in straight sets tomorrow. Anyone think that's likely?

I'd bet on the alternative of that if I was you. Karlovic hit about 60 aces against Tsonga in the last round.

Warwinka and Sharapova outright double was 100/1 a few days ago so stuck £2.50 each way, both have looked pretty decent so far, more worried about Sharapova as she would have to play Serena in the semis if they both made it and she hasn't beaten her in 10 years!

Warwinka and Sharapova outright double was 100/1 a few days ago so stuck £2.50 each way, both have looked pretty decent so far, more worried about Sharapova as she would have to play Serena in the semis if they both made it and she hasn't beaten her in 10 years!

Wait for them both to get to the semi-finals and then get out of there/lay heavily if you can. No way both of them are winning their SF's.

Djokovic-Anderson over 52.5 games @ 4/7 is a steal. Needs ten games from the final set and given he's got a fresh start there's no way Anderson will capitulate enough to only win 3 games in the set.

Anderson outright @ 9/2 isn't a bad shout either to be honest, think that in a one-set situation on grass Anderson would win more than 2 times out of 11.

Right bit of advice, I understand handicaps but just want abit of clarification.

Australia -1.5 to win the Ashes.

So that means Australia to win the series but England to win 2 tests?

It's Evens, England will win a test but not sure they'll win 2. :unsure:

Don't really see any value with in the Ashes market. England to win isn't a bet enough price to entice me, Australia to win is just stupidly short.

Edited by Matt

Assuming its on tests, it means they would have to win by 2 clear tests. So 2 0, 3 1, 3 0, 4 1 or 5 0.

Cheers.

Think i'd want a juicier price than Evens.

Think i'll just leave Ashes betting alone and just enjoy watching.

Edited by Matt

Cheers.

Think i'd want a juicier price than Evens.

Think i'll just leave Ashes betting alone and just enjoy watching.

I have had a few bets on top wicket taker and run scorers which have some decent prices. I think we will do much better than expected, plus you have to take into account the British weather which might disrupt so England +1.5 would be a bet I would do.