Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Killarney 21.00 Knocknanuss 

Take even money or above if you can get it... opened at 5/4 with Bet365. Friends with the owners son, his dad was on the phone to Winters (the trainer) who said have 1k on it if its evens. 2nd last time out must be excused due to young jockey who struggled to contain it. Nina Carberry experience jockey on board tomorrow and has looked well in training. 

Just sharing the information. 

Guest Col city fan

Take even money or above if you can get it... opened at 5/4 with Bet365. Friends with the owners son, his dad was on the phone to Winters (the trainer) who said have 1k on it if its evens. 2nd last time out must be excused due to young jockey who struggled to contain it. Nina Carberry experience jockey on board tomorrow and has looked well in training.

1/2 now with Bet 365

Massive favourite.

amazing run of results for a casual punter in the last two hours. 

favs have won the;

and only one was odds on. 7 winning favourites in 8 races and the one anomoly was won by a second favourite who beat the favourite. bad two hours to be a bookie. 

Cheers mate, got 5/6 this morning

Cheers. Had £15 at evens to boost my funds.

Backed over 2.5 in the Liverpool Brisbane game last night at 4/6 it's now 4/11. So probably gonna finish 0-0

Where did you back that? According to oddschecker audit trail none of the firms on there were ever 4/6. Sure you dont mean 4/9?

Think I've used all my luck in the past two weeks on Europa League qualifiers,

Last week Stromsgodset scored in the 95th to win me £40 and last night Legia Warsaw in the 82nd to win me another £40!

Always tempted by friendlies but have paid the price a few times due to weak lineups

Think England women are a cracking bet to win the first ODI tomorrow v Aus women at evens with Stan James. One to make the misogynists seethe.

Home advantage not factored in anywhere near enough in my opinion.