Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Alright lads, if you have a bit of spare cash stick money on Brackley Town to beat MK Dons tonight, was 4/1 this morning but now under 2/1 and if you have a Bet365 account I would strongly advise to back Shirebrook Town to beat Mansfield at 4/1 also.

Alright lads, if you have a bit of spare cash stick money on Brackley Town to beat MK Dons tonight, was 4/1 this morning but now under 2/1 and if you have a Bet365 account I would strongly advise to back Shirebrook Town to beat Mansfield at 4/1 also.

Going to back you blindly after your Solihull shouts last season. They playing second XI's or something?

Going to back you blindly after your Solihull shouts last season. They playing second XI's or something?

Yeah Mansfield are playing trialists (all 17-19 year olds), which they did the other week v Solihull coincidentally and won me £1400, never celebrated a pre-season goal so much in my life when they went 1-0 up, went on to win 3-0. Brackley have gone well, made a lot of good signings and MK Dons are playing 5 squad players and the rest young lads.

Solihull look really good this season as well, good Conference players have come in and will definitely be up there, very good League though this year in Conference North.

Yeah Mansfield are playing trialists (all 17-19 year olds), which they did the other week v Solihull coincidentally and won me £1400, never celebrated a pre-season goal so much in my life when they went 1-0 up, went on to win 3-0. Brackley have gone well, made a lot of good signings and MK Dons are playing 5 squad players and the rest young lads.

Solihull look really good this season as well, good Conference players have come in and will definitely be up there, very good League though this year in Conference North.

£1400 christ! Nice. How much did you put on that one? haha

Just done a bit of research and it looks like Manfield did something similar against Basford (in Coalville's league this season) and beat them 2-1 so might see if there's value in goals galore.

Might have a little dabble on the double as well.

Wouldn't mind getting Solihull again, ranks as one of favourite away days following Coalville that does. Wouldn't mind seeing them do well this season and pushing for the top 5.

£1400 christ! Nice. How much did you put on that one? haha

Just done a bit of research and it looks like Manfield did something similar against Basford (in Coalville's league this season) and beat them 2-1 so might see if there's value in goals galore.

Might have a little dabble on the double as well.

Wouldn't mind getting Solihull again, ranks as one of favourite away days following Coalville that does. Wouldn't mind seeing them do well this season and pushing for the top 5.

Had around £330 on it I think it was, crazy day.

Mansfield turned up with no physio, just one bloke who was in charge of the kids, felt quite sorry for him.

Yeah they'll do alright, FC United of Manchester, Fylde, Boston, Solihull, Tamworth and Chorely will all be up there. Some good away days for me to go to as well to just travel in with my mate to, Tamworth, Corby, Alfreton, Nuneaton and Telford.

Feeling pretty confident on a Shirebrook win then? Could do with some money and 4/1 isn't to be sniffed at here. Don't know a whole lot about lower league football so it's risky.

Know people within the game and people on here would back what I say when it comes to things like this, don't hold it against me if doesn't come in though.

Feeling pretty confident on a Shirebrook win then? Could do with some money and 4/1 isn't to be sniffed at here. Don't know a whole lot about lower league football so it's risky.

It looks like one that should probably be closer to evens than 4/1 so it's more of a good value bet than a certainty. If these kids went out on loan during a season it's probably about the level they'd go down to.

Might even have some of it myself.

West Ham are 8/15 tonight. Better than 1/2 at home to a Romanian side. Granted they've been unconvincing but surely the Birkirkara performances are a bit of a wake up call? They'll surely win tonight.

Might even have some of it myself.

West Ham are 8/15 tonight. Better than 1/2 at home to a Romanian side. Granted they've been unconvincing but surely the Birkirkara performances are a bit of a wake up call? They'll surely win tonight.

Got to fancy them, had them in a 7 team bet with a load of favs tonight. Dortmund, Southampton, Hearts, Bilbao, Standard Liege and Bordeaux

no chance

• Like 2

Got to fancy them, had them in a 7 team bet with a load of favs tonight. Dortmund, Southampton, Hearts, Bilbao, Standard Liege and Bordeaux

Majority of them are crap odds. Might just go with a West Ham & Southampton double.

Not touching Bilbao ever again. I genuinely don't think I've ever got a result of theirs right when I've backed it.

Gone for West Ham, Southampton and Bordeaux in the end. Absolute banker to get two out of three. These trebles always look good on paper until one of them manages to actually go behind.

Not sure why I've bothered with Southampton actually. 1/4 is pretty crap considering Vitesse are hardly minnows.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Got 4 places out of 4 on my e/w l15. Had 25p e/w on keble 6/1, quest for more 5/1, lagenda 14/1 and maljaa @8/1. Bit disappointed it only paid £44 but better than nothing I suppose and annoyed that I did quest for more in my l15 when I had a single on big orange the winner.