Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Man Utd

Everton

Hull

Pompey

£7 returns £50 odd

Leicester

Derby

Colchester

Oxford

free £5 pays £70 odd

£2.50 on Vardy 1st goalscorer @11/2 with dd/hh

Btts:

Norwich vs Palace

Cov vs Wigan

Exeter vs Yeovil

Hartlepool vs Morecambe

Orient vs Barnet

£3 returns £50odd

everton and leicester doing the business today heard it here first. 

leicester 2-0 @ 8/1 

mahrez/leicester @ 9/2 

when the team is out might pick a FGS but can't really atm cos any of four strikers could start. if shinji starts it will be him. 

couple of quid on palace, leeds, ipswich & briz rovers @ 70/1. 

Edited by ScouseFox

everton and leicester doing the business today heard it here first.

leicester 2-0 @ 8/1

mahrez/leicester @ 9/2

when the team is out might pick a FGS but can't really atm cos any of four strikers could start. if shinji starts it will be him.

couple of quid on palace, leeds, ipswich & briz rovers @ 70/1.

Noticed you mention brizzle a few times, is this a good common sense bet or scouse emotion shhowing through?

Noticed you mention brizzle a few times, is this a good common sense bet or scouse emotion shhowing through?

my best mate supports them. it's the least amount of sense ive ever used. I used to go quite a few aways with him cos they'd be like a fiver in on an u18/21 ticket and take you to some funny places (altrincham, macclesfield, tranmere etc) and it'd be more fun than trying to convince someone to come and spend £35 to watch us lose at leeds or something. between my closest set of mates its me, bristol rovers, liverpool and everton so we used to chip in and do an acca of the four whenever we were off on a saturday an that but it never won lol. i backed them to win the league when they were 6/1 last year and they lost out on the last day lol. nightmare.

the last time he was this confident for a bristol rovers season they got relegated like so probably not a good bet to follow.

think new season, just got promoted, back in the league at home bumper crowd momentum blah blah blah might take them over the line today and they're odds against so worth a shot.