Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

mahrez/leicester lands easily, great bet.

accas let down big big time by everton, horrible.

Great shout on Mahrez/Leicester.

However Everton mugs going down. Time to start that bandwagon.

Great shout on Mahrez/Leicester.

However Everton mugs going down. Time to start that bandwagon.

yeah knew riyad would be big for us, shame I couldn't find an motm price, imagine it would've nee not too shabby.

that Everton bottom three in a few weeks looks not half bad, southampton and Swansea away and city at home up before the deadline, gonna be tough if they can't even beat watford.

think they cost me a few ton yesterday, was waiting on them and us for a weeklong acca, and had a treble of all newly promoted teams to lose. thought they were the banker of the weekend!

Guest Col city fan

Should have just avoided Arsenal lol everytime I bet on them they **** it

lol

I've made the conscious decision to not bet on Arsenal. Especially not big money. They look great for weeks then...bang! Back down to earth.

West Ham were good for the win today, no doubt.

Made 3 withdrawals from boylesports yesterday.

£50

£25

£100

The first two are in my bank now but not the £100. Is this normal and should go in or should i contact them?

Yeah usually takes 2-3 days so their probably still processing it.

Made 3 withdrawals from boylesports yesterday.

£50

£25

£100

The first two are in my bank now but not the £100. Is this normal and should go in or should i contact them?

Online bookies normally have set times that they process a withdrawal, William Hill don't process a withdrawal at weekends until sunday evening whilst Coral make payments 3 times a day. Were all 3 withdrawals done at the same time? I wouldn't worry yet, give it a few days

Only money I won this weekend was my bet from the betting tip thread which was Pompey and Wycombe in a double and I had Solihull, Leicester and Sheff Wed in a nice little treble that paid well. Little profit but nice to start the season with a win. 

Solihull beat League favourites Fylde 3-0 on Saturday, they were 17/10 to win at home. Seriously lads, keep your eyes out for them, always good value and I should be able to give you an inside on how they are looking and will let you know whether a team to back or not! 

Only money I won this weekend was my bet from the betting tip thread which was Pompey and Wycombe in a double and I had Solihull, Leicester and Sheff Wed in a nice little treble that paid well. Little profit but nice to start the season with a win. 

Solihull beat League favourites Fylde 3-0 on Saturday, they were 17/10 to win at home. Seriously lads, keep your eyes out for them, always good value and I should be able to give you an inside on how they are looking and will let you know whether a team to back or not! 

Surprised the bookies haven't picked up on it yet, literally every time you tip them, they win. Nicely done

any one tried matched betting before? started on Thursday and about £120 quid up. This may sound a little bit crazy but I cant actually see a why you can lose. The only issue you will have if is you already have a lot of accounts open with different bookies.

Surprised the bookies haven't picked up on it yet, literally every time you tip them, they win. Nicely done

Skybet wouldn't allow me to bet with them for a week and suspended my account for investigation, so whenever I back Solihull in a bet from now on I will just use Bet365, otherwise SkyBet will just terminate my account. 

Solihull are away at Boston tomorrow night, 2/1 to win, I won't be backing them for the win but the double chance at 1/2 is worth a bet in an acca. 

any one tried matched betting before? started on Thursday and about £120 quid up. This may sound a little bit crazy but I cant actually see a why you can lose. The only issue you will have if is you already have a lot of accounts open with different bookies.

Sorry to be daft but can you explain this method? 

Edited by Grandad.

Skybet wouldn't allow me to bet with them for a week and suspended my account for investigation, so whenever I back Solihull in a bet from now on I will just use Bet365 from now on, otherwise SkyBet will just terminate my account. 

Solihull are away at Boston tomorrow night, 2/1 to win, I won't be backing them for the win but the double chance at 1/2 is worth a bet in an acca. 

Sorry to be daft but can you explain this method? 

Its quite hard to explain and just tried to send the link to the video that explains it but its blocked at work I will do it at home, basically its backing and laying on the same bets and making profit from free bets.

lol

I've made the conscious decision to not bet on Arsenal. Especially not big money. They look great for weeks then...bang! Back down to earth.

West Ham were good for the win today, no doubt.

Yep im going to have to go with you on that, I'm not putting anymore than 50 on a big team at evens or less, simply no point... you may aswell go the other way and get the value with a tenner if your betting on these types of matches, plus if you lose a tenner it's not really an problem so just seems logical.

Edited by whoareyaaa

I'm currently backing with three friends £5 each a week (so a £20 acca) on Arsenal, M'boro, Peterborough and Luton to win each week, obviously got off to a stinking start this weekend. 3 of which were away and a freak result at the Emirates! Couldn't recommend doing this kind of bet enough, we have had some great fun over the years doing this kind of bet, won quite a bit of money as well, definitely up in the three years that we have done it. 

What adds to it is that 4 other friends also do the same bet, they have picked Liverpool, Ipswich, Swindon and Leyton Orient, so what we do each season is go to the two League 2 games, so last year we went to Shrewsbury v Wycombe and had a night out after, really good laugh and the year before we went Fleetwood v Cheltenham, so a night out in Blackpool, not the greatest in December. lol

Bet your means, but it really is worth doing. 

Goals goals goals tomorrow.

Just hope I don't have a repeat of a few years ago..

Every single team on my both teams to score was in bar Hull at home to Macclesfield.... at half time.

Final score.

Hull City 0 Macclesfield 3.

If people are gonna back any Teams in the cup tonight my one piece of advice would be to wait until the teams are announced! Otherwise like Ash says, goals galore the way forward tonight.