Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Three good winners in the last three days. 

Had Man City 3-0 at 15/2, a four fold of Solihull, Rotherham, Wolves and Sheffield Wednesday at 9/1 and Luton, Peterborough and M'boro at 9/1 (my season bet) all come in. Tidy £170 profit for the week so far. 

Had money on Rose, Koepka, Fowler and Watson in the Golf. Probably have money on Johnson to be the first round leader. 

How much have you made? Out of interest.

About £150 up in a week. you need a float of about £150 to start it off I would say and it really helps if you have no accounts open I have used my brother to open new accounts. It is straight forward when you get into it just takes a little bit of working out but the website does it all for you, finds the bets on the websites and it has a calculator to work out exact amounts you need to put on. I will share my spread sheet at the weekend so you can see my progress.

About £150 up in a week. you need a float of about £150 to start it off I would say and it really helps if you have no accounts open I have used my brother to open new accounts. It is straight forward when you get into it just takes a little bit of working out but the website does it all for you, finds the bets on the websites and it has a calculator to work out exact amounts you need to put on. I will share my spread sheet at the weekend so you can see my progress.

Can vouch for this, I signed up when you posted the link (Cheers for that!) I have lots of accounts open with the main bookies but there is ALOT more bookies that I had never even heard of. I have done 2 bookies so far and I'm £50 in profit.

As you say it does take a little time to get your head round it and work it all out but once you've done that your on to a winner.

Can vouch for this, I signed up when you posted the link (Cheers for that!) I have lots of accounts open with the main bookies but there is ALOT more bookies that I had never even heard of. I have done 2 bookies so far and I'm £50 in profit.

As you say it does take a little time to get your head round it and work it all out but once you've done that your on to a winner.

Exactly this, take your time to get your head around it and you can make some good profits. Glad it is working out for you as I was massively sceptical when I was reading about it but thought why not, its stopped me gambling as well to be honest which is great!

Has anyone ever encountered anyone giving them the hard sell about Forever Living? These matches bet people are turning into them, there will be a point where you've used all your free bets with all your bookies and get caught out.

There is no way you will beat the bookie long term.

This is exactly what I thought but technically the bookies aren't losing either as if you win with one your losing with the other and taking the profits off the top, there is over 1000 online bookies currently, you will never run out of free bets a reloads.

As I said I don't usually get involved with peoples crazy betting tips and techniques but I honestly cant see how it will be stopped.

This is exactly what I thought but technically the bookies aren't losing either as if you win with one your losing with the other and taking the profits off the top, there is over 1000 online bookies currently, you will never run out of free bets a reloads.

As I said I don't usually get involved with peoples crazy betting tips and techniques but I honestly cant see how it will be stopped.

I think the most you will make is 2-3k after that you will find it hard, it does come to an end eventually.