Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Really fancy Middlesbrough and Preston tonight...

Same here..

2/1 Middlesborough..

Not sure though..Derby aren't a great side but they need a win don't they?

Might have the draw there..

Same here..

2/1 Middlesborough..

Not sure though..Derby aren't a great side but they need a win don't they?

Might have the draw there..

Derby were awful against Portsmouth and drew with Charlton at home who aren't great. Boro are a classy side and strolled past Bolton at the weekend, just think with the price for a side as good as Middlesbrough it's probably worth a go.

MK Dons v Bolton

Forest v Charlton

Wolves v QPR

Hull v Fulham 

All home wins, £6 returns £79 odd. Think MK Dons will put a few past Bolton, they haven't had a very good start to the season at all. Forest and Wolves are worrying me a bit, QPR need a win but Wolves are normally good at home. 

Guest Col city fan

Derby were awful against Portsmouth and drew with Charlton at home who aren't great. Boro are a classy side and strolled past Bolton at the weekend, just think with the price for a side as good as Middlesbrough it's probably worth a go.

I think that's why I'm not sure mate..

Derby need a performance, and a win.

So they could up their game I suggest?

We'll see.

has anyone tried to work out tomorrow's juddmonte? i've gone over and over it. i'm fvcking gutted i'm in work, gonna time my poo break for that five minutes so they better not go off late. 

i've come up with various different outcomes and keep getting back to the idea that time test to win w/o golden horn is the best bet to have. will be a bigger price than gh to win outright and i think it will happen. but the gleneagles entry makes me feel all funny. HE IS A MILER they scream all bastard year and then enter him in probably the most competitive ten furlong race of the season? are they messing? will he even run or will they flap it again? 

so much to ponder so little time so gay that i'm in work 

Guest Col city fan

I think I've talked myself into it, if it came in now and I hadn't backed it I'd feel such a bellend...

lol

Good luck pal.

I've gone on the safer?option...btts

Overs:

Man Utd vs Brugge

Forest vs Charlton

Blackpool vs Burton

Bury vs Fleetwood

Coventry vs Crewe

£5 returns £120.91

Ipswich

MK Dons

Coventry

Swindon

York

£2 returns £40

Cashed out early on both of these. About £20 profit which will do me. Especially considering Forest/Charlton can't score for shit. Looks like Coventry might get held at home, too.