Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

You'll be pleased to know, I couldn't get a bet on. My on-line account cannot be accessed any longer from work! Don't know what Kauto is playing at though, worrying.

Had a lucky fifteen today though.

2.00 Albertas Run

2.35 The Tother One

3.10 Master Minded

3.45 Pack Jack

Had the same bet but for TAZBAR in the 235 .

Yes.

:(

Albertas winning streak comes to an end for me. Still best part of £600 up on this horse in the past year though. I'm sure it will strike again as well. Big ask for it to win only 3 weeks after that gruelling victory at Cheltenham, but then again horses are trained to do that.

Let's hope the other 3 in the lucky fifteen win. Need some more cash for some erractic betting tomorrow.

:frusty:

Why am I not winning...Nothing at all. And its been like this for a while!

Please please please give me some luck for the next race :mellow:

GWANAKO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also had Irish Raptor too, Was kind of hoping that would stay and win because it was better odds, but a win is a win, and I got about 17/18 quid back so i'm happy enough, Just need a few more horses to come in for the rest of the afternoon.

You'll be pleased to know, I couldn't get a bet on. My on-line account cannot be accessed any longer from work! Don't know what Kauto is playing at though, worrying.

Had a lucky fifteen today though.

2.00 Albertas Run

2.35 The Tother One

3.10 Master Minded

3.45 Pack Jack

What an atrocious lucky fifteen that was.

GWANAKO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also had Irish Raptor too, Was kind of hoping that would stay and win because it was better odds, but a win is a win, and I got about 17/18 quid back so i'm happy enough, Just need a few more horses to come in for the rest of the afternoon.

Wow, Not had a win for absoloutly ages and now i've had 2 in a row with Pierrot Lunaire got 11.20 back from that one, Just hope I can have a third win in a row from the next race, Gone for Mister Top Notch and New Little Bric (I've kept with the Walsh/Nicholls partnership - Got for a forth win together tonight) hopefully it's be New Little Brics!

What an atrocious lucky fifteen that was.

I think the bookies will be laughing (Once again) after today, It was dire early this afternoon for the punters but towards later afternoon it's been fairly good for me.

Wow, Not had a win for absoloutly ages and now i've had 2 in a row with Pierrot Lunaire got 11.20 back from that one, Just hope I can have a third win in a row from the next race, Gone for Mister Top Notch and New Little Bric (I've kept with the Walsh/Nicholls partnership - Got for a forth win together tonight) hopefully it's be New Little Brics!

:@ The triple was obviously too much.

And I was considering a bet on the winner but didn't bother in the end :frusty:

Mister Top Notch fell, and i'm not sure where New Little Bric came.

Oh well still up for the day, and got a bit of money to play with tommorrow a few "free bets" if you like.

Paul Nicholls :wub::worship: (And Ruby)

:w00t: :D

Just managed to open an account on Betfred. They seem to be the only company who don't check ages with your bank.

Anyway, went for a four team accy, Man Utd, Aston Villa, Everton and Swansea. £2 stake, returns £8.40.

:w00t: :D

Just managed to open an account on Betfred. They seem to be the only company who don't check ages with your bank.

Anyway, went for a four team accy, Man Utd, Aston Villa, Everton and Swansea. £2 stake, returns £8.40.

This is all well and good until I want to withdraw funds to my account.

I fear this could backfire :ermm:

Seperate bets.

POMPEY

SOUTHAMPTON

CARDIFF

NEWCASTLE

GRAND NATIONAL - Bevvy something

Have to say 2 of the best bets I've seen in a long time both came along today.

SOUTHAMPTON was to me bet of the year at 11/5 - HELLO £160

NEWCASTLE another brilliant bet at great odds of 10/11 - HELLO £21

Pompey we're 10/11 - Hello £21

HELLO - £202

Lost on the Grand national but it was only £1 sweepstake.

Couldn't careless about cardiff tomorrow, it will be a good weekend (apart from LCFC of course).

Have to say 2 of the best bets I've seen in a long time both came along today.

SOUTHAMPTON was to me bet of the year at 11/5 - HELLO £160

NEWCASTLE another brilliant bet at great odds of 10/11 - HELLO £21

Pompey we're 10/11 - Hello £21

HELLO - £202

Lost on the Grand national but it was only £1 sweepstake.

Couldn't careless about cardiff tomorrow, it will be a good weekend (apart from LCFC of course).

Well cardiff made in 4/4 - Nice £212 up!!!!!!

I'm sure I'll lose it next week.

Well cardiff made in 4/4 - Nice £212 up!!!!!!

I'm sure I'll lose it next week.

That's some good stuff there purpleronnie, very healthy bit of profit!

As for me, when all other bets fail you can always rely on Christiano to bring home the goods. £8 return from his first g/s today. Profit's profit :dunno:

Although none of this will matter seeing as I won't be able to withdraw funds anyway lol