Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

My mate told me it was 5/1 best price a couple of days ago but when I seen the price had drifted slightly I couldn't resist.

yeah when I got on we were 8/11 tonight and I think 12/5 for the weekend but both prices were bigger before I left.

the results & overs pays 13/1 so hopefully another game where we score loads but can't defend.

As in us vs Bmouth in the prem? Can deffo see there being more than 3 goals, you might be on to some tidy profit there pal

yeah, so tonight's won and then over 2.5 & us to win on Saturday. Don't think over 2.5 will be a problem but can deffo see a 2-2 draw or even a loss. we'll see though, at least it didn't lose at the first hurdle haha.

yeah, so tonight's won and then over 2.5 & us to win on Saturday. Don't think over 2.5 will be a problem but can deffo see a 2-2 draw or even a loss. we'll see though, at least it didn't lose at the first hurdle haha.

Bmouth are a good side and will score goals, think the odds are coming from the idea that we're Leicester and surely can't keep winning. I personally think we'll win comfortably, Bmouth are far more leaky at the back than us and our counter is our main game. Can see it being like 5-3 kinda score line.

Good luck anyway

Guest Col city fan

I feel sick

Was one goal away from 240 quid for a 2 pound stake.

Apoel didn't win....

Interestingly, bet 365 didn't offer a cash out an any time?

Edited by Col city fan